26 (edited by Drahkar 2012-10-17 08:06:36)

Re: 1 Million EP Club

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

pics please.... smile

Yay free intel! Drahkar, with 1,034,532 EP.
http://i.imgur.com/FtD63.png

And Brawn, EP is visible at the bottom. Note that Brawn has done ONE thing related to manufacturing in his entire life (not counting the tutorial). He reverse engineered a mining charge CT, then deleted it because. But hey, the day I decide to do industry I'll be ready right? <.<
http://i.imgur.com/qPpN4.png

AXE JOKE ECORP N-A CIR

Only half way there...
Congrats to the 1mils smile

Now a member of this exclusive and elusive club.  Congratulations to the rest of you as well!!

Lonwolf
NSE
"What we do in life, echoes into eternity!" --Gladiator

This is uninterrupted preorder account. I have two.

Maximum amount of EP accumulated since release however is a bit higher than this (available to players that is), and some singular accounts indeed have it.

Hence,

Blackomen wrote:

Rawr, I was first to 1mil \o/

there is a very high chance that Blackomen's account is the first account to hit 1 mil mark indeed (perhaps, it is even the only account with the highest EP in Perpetuum). Could be 2-3 others, however I have no direct indications of that

Guess How? Bo-Tang knows the answer...

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

bo-tang tongue ... Blackomen is the 2nd oldest account. There is 1 that was old but you would count it by the number of minutes.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Sure it's been subbed for all that time?

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Weedy wrote:

Sure it's been subbed for all that time?

nope.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

afaik the first live player account was that of a former beta GM that doesn't play anymore - subbed isn't the issue here, he was just the very first to log in roll

I think the "highest EP-count" should be measured by the whole day of Perp going live at least, not just the first few minutes - there aren't that many players that have been subbed since then, but even less that were subbed and didn't take a gaming break.
Cheers for those that are still here! big_smile

35 (edited by Annihilator 2012-10-18 18:10:33)

first loging afaik doesnt matter.

you could sub your account during the downtime between beta and preorder time. EP generation started at the moment the DEVs pushed the "start" button, for all those accounts already subbed at that moment.

so, the only way to have more EP then all the other, still subbed preorder accounts, would be a bonus given by the DEVs to that account.

thats what i know...

and for first ones login into the forums after beta wipe:

1-8 DEVs, Admin and GMs
9 "Im not a GM" <- the one arjha mentioned
10 "cuci" <- dunno about that one
11 "DEV CRM" <- took his time to log into forums wink
12 "DEV Mancs" <- upgraded from GM to DEV !
13 "Tiller" <- dunno about that one
14 "Styx

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

36 (edited by Weedy 2012-10-18 18:10:15)

Arjha Shanoo wrote:

afaik the first live player account was that of a former beta GM that doesn't play anymore - subbed isn't the issue here, he was just the very first to log in roll

I think the "highest EP-count" should be measured by the whole day of Perp going live at least, not just the first few minutes - there aren't that many players that have been subbed since then, but even less that were subbed and didn't take a gaming break.
Cheers for those that are still here! big_smile

You are quite close, there is something more than that though.

Annihilator wrote:

first loging afaik doesnt matter.

you could sub your account during the downtime between beta and preorder time. EP generation started at the moment the DEVs pushed the "start" button, for all those accounts already subbed at that moment.

so, the only way to have more EP then all the other, still subbed preorder accounts, would be a bonus given by the DEVs to that account.

thats what i know...

Good point actually; but even MORE than that!

As the time passes, of course the difference in EP makes less and less difference; however, if that same difference was found out on release, that would've been a HOT topic, especially considering the numbers and composition of playerbase at those times...

Just got back from vacation and found out that I'm in the club.  Congratulations to all members!

http://www.5catz.org/img/EP.PNG

almost there big_smile

I'm in both cool Clubs, the 1 Million EP Club and the 700k Unspent Club ..

Mmhmm

I am NOW in the Cool peoples Club    cool

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll72 … -55-17.png

Gratz to everyone.

Here I come to join the club: 1 000 120 EP smile

This threads sole purpose is to track people's EP pools in order to better gauge pvp scenarios.  Sadly people fell for it.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

This threads sole purpose is to track people's EP pools in order to better gauge pvp scenarios.  Sadly people fell for it.

Lolz I think most people know who can drive what and at what lvl extentions at this point. the pool of bitter vets that PVP is a small one. Puddle sized to say the least.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

3 clubcards to Line, Doom Beamer and Industrial Sector, please smile

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086