Topic: Double Production Lines

38 Lines is simply put just not enough.

This is the same deal that I had a problem with market orders, we just need more, this would promote more people making more things easier.

Please Note, I do not want any other value changed other then the actual number of max lines you can have.

(I was thinking 100 or so honestly - Still Skill based however.)

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Re: Double Production Lines

As it is per Terminal, I have enough production lines, but see, that large corps with few producer have a problem, so why not introducing a further skill line for this. Like for sell orders, I'm not too happy with plain number increase without introduction of new EP sink.

Before increasing that number, I would strongly suggest to ease the production resource management.

At the moment if you start even 20 lines, you need to have a storage crowded with commodities or will likely face that one commoditie is wrong calculated and therefore a lot production lines stop before end.
This is due to the fact, that the commodities for different lines can't be separated in different folders and when you start production resources are only allocated for first cycle, not for all cycles at once. Improvement in this system would be required for me to even have 38 lines running in parallel.

I would be more inclined to change the need of lower tier items to make higher ones, or allocate 20 lines for each tier should suffice.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

I would be more inclined to change the need of lower tier items to make higher ones, or allocate 20 lines for each tier should suffice.

Actually this is a cool idea. 20 lines for T1 20 lines for T2 up to T4.
As well as 20 for Mk1 and 20 for Mk2 Robots.

Celebro wrote:

remember blog/DEV post that promised that several month ago to be implemented? fuuu

the short discussion was back in july...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

6 (edited by Arjha Shanoo 2012-10-29 13:09:46)

Celebro wrote:

DEVs have already "ideas" for that - perhaps now in development?

EDIT: ...there was someone faster.... though mine links to DEV Zooms answer tongue