1 (edited by Smokeyii 2012-10-26 03:20:05)

Topic: Looking for corp

Ok, so PHM didnt work out, because apparently the officer I spoke with didnt know they were allied to cir, and Lemon raised a big stink and basically said he'd go out of his way to kill me even if it meant killing blues.

So... If you don't know there's alot of history and bad blood between syndic, lemon and a couple others. I've stepped on toes in this game, and have always spoken out as to what I think is right and honorable, although I've said tons of stuff that can't be construed as honorable.

I'm looking for a corp that doesn't cowtow to cir or lemon. I'm looking for some cool people to hang out with, that have a good time blowing things up, but don't go out of their way to ruin other peoples games. PvP happens and bots get blown up, and there might be some good natured ribbing afterwards, but a corp that doesnt have any illusions of granduer, or think that everyone should do what they say.

My game philosophy has always been the more power blocks the better.

I drive yellow bots, and like to make things explode. I have a pretty descent production toon and a pretty awesome miner in a riv mk2. I'm from the US although i usually play during the day my time (EU prime time). I'm a straight shooter, and I usually tell it like i see it. That's gotten me into trouble in the past.

Re: Looking for corp

PHM is EHARM Mk2. Most of its members will go back to CIR when daddy Syndic returns home.

Jasdemi wrote:

PHM is EHARM Mk2. Most of its members will go back to CIR when daddy Syndic returns home.

QFT

We are anti CIR , but I think that's pretty obvious. Pm me if interested to join,leadership is very different from the old M2S.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:
Jasdemi wrote:

QFT

We are anti CIR , but I think that's pretty obvious. Pm me if interested to join,leadership is very different from the old M2S.

I hear you also have a patch button.

STC is also an option, we gladly shoot all PHM, CIR, and CHOAS on site smile  if interested PM me or join the "RPS" channel to talk to one of our recruiters.

Smokeyii wrote:

Ok, so PHM didnt work out, because apparently the officer I spoke with didnt know they were allied to cir

False, Bobo knew about CIR and ask Abe the CIR quartermaster how that relationship is going.

Smokeyii wrote:

and Lemon raised a big stink and basically said he'd go out of his way to kill me even if it meant killing blues.

False, I said i would kill anyone associated with you, giving them the option.

I'm looking for a corp that doesn't cowtow to cir or lemon.

False, They will all run and hide, from CIR and ME

like to make things explode

Like Yourself?

I remember my last kill, this week but i cant seem to remember when i last died. I think you have it backwards bra.

I'm a straight shooter, and I usually tell it like i see it. That's gotten me into trouble in the past.

You mean like now?

honorable,

Wait what?

P.S. Good Luck

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Shooter Magavin wrote:

STC is also an option, we gladly RUN from all PHM, CIR, and CHOAS on site smile  if interested PM me or join the "RPS" channel to talk to one of our recruiters.

Fix'd

Undefeated 2013
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Celebro wrote:

leadership is very different from the old M2S.

Non-existent?

Undefeated 2013

9 (edited by Smokeyii 2012-10-27 03:02:42)

Lemon wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:

Ok, so PHM didnt work out, because apparently the officer I spoke with didnt know they were allied to cir

False, Bobo knew about CIR and ask Abe the CIR quartermaster how that relationship is going.

Smokeyii wrote:

and Lemon raised a big stink and basically said he'd go out of his way to kill me even if it meant killing blues.

False, I said i would kill anyone associated with you, giving them the option.

I'm looking for a corp that doesn't cowtow to cir or lemon.

False, They will all run and hide, from CIR and ME

like to make things explode

Like Yourself?

I remember my last kill, this week but i cant seem to remember when i last died. I think you have it backwards bra.

I'm a straight shooter, and I usually tell it like i see it. That's gotten me into trouble in the past.

You mean like now?

honorable,

Wait what?

P.S. Good Luck

All I read in that is "Blah blah blah I'm still mad about something Smokeyii said a year ago, blah blah blah".

I know i've poked the mighty lemon ego button a few times, but honestly... get over it. You made a big stink and threatened to turn on your friends in the game in order to satisfy your need to prove how awesome you are at pvp and kill me, even if it meant killing blues.

If I spoke russian and joined Chaos would you offer the same deal to them? Kick me or i'll kill you all? Has AIC already been instructed not to let me join them or you'll kill them too?

I'm just looking to get back into the game with some people I enjoy hanging out with. To be honest, all the politics and everything that I was into before I could care less about. Be petty all you want lemon.

And the last time I can remember meeting you on the battlefield, you were running away with your tail between your legs while Jita and I and some other RG's killed a cir kain on dom well over a year ago. Now, please stop *** up my thread.

Yeah, I can be misogynistic. It's just my nature. Now, where's my samich? (just playin wink )