Topic: Idea to change loot/industry

Hello, so this is an idea to help with the market/industrialists/ratters. Basically, IMO I think there is an abudent amount of T1 Equipment as it's mostly being seeded and drops quite frequently from wrecks. For an Industrialist trying to begin making stuff, it makes it pretty difficult to get in when there's surplus of T1. Granted the next step is to do T2 and such, but the first step is a problem.

So to essentially shift that curve where it will require more of a presence and chance for new industrialists to get their foot in the game, I think T1 equipment needs to stop being dropped from wrecks and instead replace it with 'Generic Term for drone parts that end up recycling to the same amount of T1 stuff". That way people can salvage the loot and still reprocess it and have more minerals available and will create a higher demand for T1 Production. The gap to skip T1 altogether and do T2 is a pretty big gap and takes a while to research up kernals for T2 and higher. By the time a new player wanting to focus on industry, that player will probably be deterred by then.

So that's that in a nutshell. I personally think it would help out a little bit. Feel free to post comments agreeing or disagreeing. And any ideas to add-on/fix. Thanks

Re: Idea to change loot/industry

Personally along these lines I like to see the removal of knowledge base for t1 items - since prototyping only produces t1 items and as stated in the OP the market is now seeded with t1.

Farming hundreds of kernels just to be able to produce something I can simply buy on the market and RE is ridiculous.

Such a change would get new players into higher level item production much sooner and help expand the number of items of different tiers available on the market.