1 (edited by Stranger Danger 2012-09-02 15:41:17)

Topic: So what now?

So in case no ones noticed that steam has caused the games starting area and help channel to become alive with activity again.  And a lot of these trials become players when they hear how *** good the kickstart pack is.

Other that fixing the nooby titan spawns from occurring on top of mobs an arkhe couldnt defend with one autocannon fitting...even two...

Whats the game plan here to keep these guys in game after that first month?

Ive noticed corps dont seem to be actively recruiting...at all...to anyone

Im seeing this as the possible new problem for players who choose to stay...

There any other big plans in the works here to impress the new steady stream of people who are wandering into game from steam?  Also i think you guys need to make these new players really aware of the kickstart package and what it offers...i was shocked myself when i realized how good it was...possibly make it available for not just Americans too?

Oh also regarding the greenlight program, ive searched around and read about what they are trying to do... basically they dont know how to really determine what games stay and which go...seemed to mention that games can stay on greenlight for as long as the poster wants...but they mention and to quote the site "So the specific number of votes doesn't matter as much as relative interest in a game compared with other games in Steam Greenlight."  And im looking at the comment section for perp and it has at least double the comments and activity compared to most of the other games i click on...not clicking on the games made by some guy in a basement fit for an apple2... seems to be drawing a lot of interest.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Re: So what now?

Stranger Danger wrote:

I know this not to be true for at least 2 corps.

Ludlow Bursar wrote:
Stranger Danger wrote:

I know this not to be true for at least 2 corps.

They dont seem to be, not saying corps are not recruiting, but if your new and hanging out in chat you wouldn't know.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Make sure your hanging out in the recruitment channel as well as asking if corps are recruiting and state the type gameplay you in joy most like mining,production,pvp,pve, ect.