Topic: Selling Prototypes

After a couple of weeks of protos sitting on the market, I wish to announce to the general public that I will be providing T2 and T3 Protos to the market at reasonable prices.  Currently on the market are T2P Medium armor plates and T2P light em guns.  I am based out of tellesis and thats where the protos will be set.  There are also buy orders up for all minerals so miners feel free to give me some love and sell to the orders there big_smile

List of things coming include T2P and T3P ECMs, ECCMs, Sensor Suppressors, Demob(s) and (L) and various "blue" weapons.  If you have any questions feel free to send me an in-game mail or post particular items here.  I am a fairly new producer and I have to buy all the kernals off the market, so research comes slow. =/ 

Best of Luck to all o7

Re: Selling Prototypes

Added T2 Medium EM Guns, T2 ECM and T2 (S) and (L) demob to the cooker today will be available on the market within 48 hours.

it would be nice to see price list.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

These items are placed on the market for indirect Sell.  If you have any question about these feel free to send me a maill in game.