Topic: StateCorp [STC] - Open to new members!

StateCorp is a fairly young corporation with many newer players (2012 onwards) as well as a couple of longer standing ones, and a friendly, civilized atmosphere. Mainly EU presence - lots of UK players - with a US TZ contingent as well. Always happy to take on new players and help them get to grips with the game, but equally happy to welcome returning vets who are interested in trying out a fresh-faced corp. Plenty of room for committed players to move up the ranks to a leading role.

We run regular pvp ops, as well as doing Pve, and for those interested in industry we have a tight knit group of indy guys who work for profits but are still willing to help each other out.

If you're interested jump into the 'rps' channel in game or message 'A Delicate Balance', 'mqx' or myself in game or on these forums. All skill levels welcome, including trial accounts.

We look forward to shooting with you! (or at you wink)

Gem, Statecorp

Re: StateCorp [STC] - Open to new members!

State Corp has many many friendly and motivating people that you can come work with wink

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

We also run extra-curricular PVP ops occasionally. As of last night, we are the first Corp to successfully breach a fortified gamma! Come join the "RPS" channel if you are interested.

Beware of STCs evil science projects though. big_smile

Long live OZY!!!

Ozy wrote:

We also run extra-curricular PVP ops occasionally. As of last night, we are the first Corp to successfully breach a fortified gamma! Come join the "RPS" channel if you are interested.

False, CIR did to yours but you were the first the grow enough khahones to attack ours so props.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Lemon wrote:
Ozy wrote:

False, CIR did to yours but you were the first the grow enough khahones to attack ours so props.

They were somewhat different feats however, as our base was never fortified. Not trolling or anything, just saying the impressive part of Mqx's 'extra curricular' pvp was getting through the defenses, which was not something you had to worry about with ours lol.

8 (edited by BandwagonX9000 2012-07-02 13:58:55)

Alarm clocking it and having the luck of doing so when those of us awake were afk is hardly impressive pvp skills. But whatever floats your boat.

At least STC actually did what M2S couldnt do.

BandwagonX9000 wrote:

Alarm clocking it and having the luck of doing so when those of us awake were afk is hardly impressive pvp skills. But whatever floats your boat.

Hahahahahaha, winning lol

Jelan wrote:
BandwagonX9000 wrote:

Exploits and reimbursements

There have been some occurrences of faulty functioning on server-side which were widely discussed on the forums. As a general statement, I'd like to remind everyone that as it says in the EULA, the abuse of such faulty mechanics is forbidden, and you may be risking your account status by doing so.

The most prominent such issue, as most might have heard of, was an anomaly which resulted in bots respawning in your hangar after they've been shot, essentially allowing you to fight with the same robot multiple times, turning Perpetuum into something of a George Romero movie. This was prominently used during a major fight on Monday; to address this, we will reimburse those players who suffered losses to these zombie bots, and will also temporarily suspend the accounts of those players who have repeatedly utilized this flaw.

Still Winning Jelan, because I see a lot of losing here.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:
Jelan wrote:
BandwagonX9000 wrote:

Exploits and reimbursements

There have been some occurrences of faulty functioning on server-side which were widely discussed on the forums. As a general statement, I'd like to remind everyone that as it says in the EULA, the abuse of such faulty mechanics is forbidden, and you may be risking your account status by doing so.

The most prominent such issue, as most might have heard of, was an anomaly which resulted in bots respawning in your hangar after they've been shot, essentially allowing you to fight with the same robot multiple times, turning Perpetuum into something of a George Romero movie. This was prominently used during a major fight on Monday; to address this, we will reimburse those players who suffered losses to these zombie bots, and will also temporarily suspend the accounts of those players who have repeatedly utilized this flaw.

Still Winning Jelan, because I see a lot of losing here.

Ahah i <3 you Ville and this forum

For those of you that have kept reading and  haven't immediately gone to the RPS chat channel to sign up  You can clearly see that STC also boasts an active contingent of non-corp supporters and detractors.

You're not playing in MMO games to be a wallflower!   Join the STC Lightning Rod!

Always looking for more test subjects, for Science™. The cake is not a lie!!

If you like braving the PVP wilds of Beta or Gamma  (And like having a Gamma Fortress to hang out in)  Then look us up!

Alternatively - if you like Hanging out on Alpha - Mining, or PVE -  We have spots for you too!

As an added bonus - New guys to the game get a chance to join one of the more established active corps that have an extensive arsenal to help get new guys on their feet and doing what they like to do in the game!

If you are looking for good people, good fun, and some good times, or are an avid reader of Rock Paper Shotgun then STC is for you.  Come join us in the RPS channel and talk to one of our friendly recruiters.  We are an Experienced Corp that does regular PVP\PVE\Mining\Beacon ops, so there is something for everyone.  We can and will provide you with all the equipment you will need.  We have many experienced players that can help you get started and answer any and all questions you may have about extensions, fits, and many of the other more complicated aspects of the game.  We have corp members spread across all time zones so there will always be people on to play with, or to answer any question you may have.  We are always looking for new recruits, so if you are interested come on down and have a chat with us.

17 (edited by Jasdemi 2012-09-10 22:07:46)

Martha, I thought you've left the game?
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -farewell/

Hey buddy - take your trollling outside -  We're working here.

Martha's Back -  See the killboard for answers to any additional questions.

STC is still accepting applications for all ambitions.

Were here to help all players new and returning

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

STC is still looking for new members!

Come, come to the dark side. Wait, I mean the right side. And by right I mean the correct side, not the opposite of left side. What I really mean is we are the good side.

Hmmm, I still can't figure out why you guys don't want me helping with recruiting ....

Cassius wrote:

Come, come to the dark side. Wait, I mean the right side. And by right I mean the correct side, not the opposite of left side. What I really mean is we are the good side.

Hmmm, I still can't figure out why you guys don't want me helping with recruiting ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esEcwAWi6dk

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Bump

24 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2012-11-27 00:19:07)

bump, but for the nice PvP Fights in Bergers, alsbale ETC,

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

This is coming from a guy that has three times the loses over kills....so ignore him he is just but hurt.

STC are a good bunch of guys...and people don't like them because they get killed by them all the time.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"