1 (edited by Jasdemi 2012-07-04 23:43:25)

Topic: R.I.P Ozy

In memorial of Ozy, a victim of STCs cruel science experiments, the SAW corp has built a barrow for him so these unforgivable sins will be remembered forever and finally put his innocent soul to rest.

Whenever I think about Ozy, I remember this happy, life loving young man. He has enjoyed every single second of his life and was open to all kind of activities, until the overlord STC slaver "mqx" captured him. Ozy had a strong will, but he couldn't withstand STCs cruel torture methods. One day they finally broke his will and this is the unofficial day when Ozy has died. He's become empty inside and followed every order, no matter how gruesome. A legend says that he was once ordered to chop of few of his body parts such as fingers and other things I better not say.

The last years of Ozy's life was a hell. Due gruesome abuses and robot experiments, Ozy has become blind and crippled, yet still loyal, but completely useless to STC.

Now begins the story of the latest moments of Ozy and its final experiment. It's one sunny day on Davis Barrier, a newly discovered gamma island by the SOVIETS. STC uses this chance to build there a mining terminal and exploit the newly discovered raw material Colixum. Greedy-minded STC relocates all their available slave stock to Davis Barrier to exploit this highly precious material. Colixum is heavily radio-active and may cause CPU-cancer, hence STC using their slaves for this job.

Hours later the STC Arche-Squad-Team(short: AST) reports hostile SOVIET activity on Norhoop, a neighbour island. Not hesitating much the STC commanders order all their slaves to evacuate from Davis Barrier back to Karapyth, which they managed. Except one, Ozy. Official reports say that the was he so exhausted from mining Colixum, that he couldn't move at all and STC was forced to leave him alone in the terminal. BUT that's not the whole story. Due to STC sick robot-science-experimenting-nature, they decided to put Ozy into the main reactor, as they believed Ozys robot plasma would boost the reactor power and so the main terminals shields. The pain for Ozy must've been unbearable, as the extreme radio-activity slowly disintegrated Ozy from inside. An hour has passed until the SOVIETS have arrived at the terminal. Ozy was probably already reduced to dust.

Knowing SOVIETS aggressive nature, they did not hesitate and destroyed STCs terminal in no time and returned home to their wives and kids.

This is the story of Ozy. A man, who has become a slave against his will.

OZY, WE ALL LOVE YOU! WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU. YOU HAVE NOT DIED FOR NOTHING! JUSTICE WILL HAPPEN!

R.I.P OZY.
And finally, the picture of Ozys barrow:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-amGr … m_0028.jpg

Re: R.I.P Ozy

Amen

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

10/10

Goes here: http://www.perpetuum-online.com/Articles

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

I <3 you Jasdemi.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

I <3 you Jasdemi.

Wow right at the stroke of midnight in Hungary, nice timing.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

totally by coincidence.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

It's what he would have wanted.

Well done Jasdemi

Crepitus wrote:
Ville wrote:

I <3 you Jasdemi.

not really - "Today 02:00:00" was the timing on Villes post.
(Hungary is in same timezone as germany, and with the right forum settings)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

10 (edited by Crepitus 2012-07-05 17:44:13)

Annihilator wrote:
Crepitus wrote:
Ville wrote:

I <3 you Jasdemi.

not really - "Today 02:00:00" was the timing on Villes post.
(Hungary is in same timezone as germany, and with the right forum settings)

Yes, they did something to the forums because I saw it when it was posted and it said 00:00:00.

EDIT: It literally switched back again when I posted this to 00:00:00.  Lol.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Jas, I'm starting to hate you less hard.

how did i miss this thread!!!!

10/10 for effort.

8/10 for design ... i know you have even better deep with in you Jas!

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue