Topic: A fond farewell

To all the Perp warriors.  I have had a blast playing with all of you. Some of the best gaming moments I have ever had were playing with and against you guys and gals, and I wish you all the best.  Please don't think this is a rage quit, for it is not.  This game has become more of a job to me, than playing a game.  Between my real job and school, I just dont need another job smile.  last night I did something that I regret.  I trolled on the forums.  I broke the golden rule of STC, "Thou shall not be a *** on the forums".  I knowingly and willing broke my corps golden rule, and for that I apologize.  If I insulted anyone please accept my apologies, I truly did not mean to offend.

To CIR, yes I hate you all, but I mean that in a good way.  You were the cause that unified everyone else to fight you.  You brought back that spark of PVP that was sorely missing for me.  Even though the odds were stacked against STC, in our fights against you, I truly loved being the underdog and for that I thank you.  You were the enemy that I loved to hate.  And to that I say: Well played gents, well played.

To the AIG Alliance, if any of your players were temp banned because of the actions that I took, please accept my sincerest apologies.  What I did was all in the spirit of having fun, I truly did not mean to ruin anyone else's fun.  Again, I am sorry.

To the DEVS.  You guys have done an incredible job in making this game, and I thank you for the great times that I have had while playing your game.  If my actions have caused you grief, please understand that was not my intention.  I did not mean to ruin anyone else's gaming experience, and please understand that what I did, I did out of the spirit of having fun and nothing more.  I did not mean to cheat or break the rules, but I did, and for that I apologize.  I wish you all the best in this, and all future endeavors. 

To M2S, Get your *** together and pound the snot out of CIR for *** sake.  That is all.

always remember:  Fat kids are harder to steal

Cherry-o
Martha

Re: A fond farewell

We hate you too in a good way.

Safe travels pilot! o/

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

fare well...

and remember: you never get rid of perp. look at syndic... he has quit and is back too... so we meet again someday.

4 (edited by Jasdemi 2012-07-03 21:06:06)

Syndic did never quit. It was just a trap to catch M2S off guard!

Martha. I don't know why, but I always think of a fat chick when I see you.

Farewell. o/

Martha,

Farewell o/ I hope you find time in RL to come back to the game!

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

You'll be back. We all did smile

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Well since all my other posts have been deleted, lets try this one:  Good Luck out there Martha it was always fun killing you.  Sincerely Ville.  I leave you with this -476 http://perp-kill.net/?m=agent&name=Martha Stuart

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.