Topic: New EU player looking for a social PVE/PVP corp

Looking for a mature corporation that likes having good time in game while keeping themselves out of drama's ways. I am interested in all of the aspects this game has to offer but my main focus right now is combat, both PVE and PVP.

I am NOT looking for a corporation that is member of Soviet or Nato alliance.

Please contact me in any way possible and let's have a chat!

Re: New EU player looking for a social PVE/PVP corp

Ruin wrote:

Looking for a mature corporation that likes having good time in game while keeping themselves out of drama's ways. I am interested in all of the aspects this game has to offer but my main focus right now is combat, both PVE and PVP.

I am NOT looking for a corporation that is member of Soviet or Nato alliance.

Please contact me in any way possible and let's have a chat!

PvP = Drama.  Non-drama having PvP corps aren't PvP corps.  The only thing that even comes close is the AIG alliance but they were all carebear corps until less than a week ago and haven't really had time to make enemies yet.  Good luck.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Smells like Spai.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Sniff sniff I think ville might be into something but if your good company your still welcome contact any AIG corp for some info I personally am part of BOS and you can contact any of our deligates