1 (edited by Jasdemi 2012-06-23 15:54:54)

Topic: Sharing Geoscanner Results

The process of sharing geoscanner results is unnecessarily complicated and time consuming.
Why can't we share geoscanner results just like waypoints?

Right click the geoscanner result => Send to ... => an agent, corp or squad you want to share the result with

Would be half so bad, if we could create contracts too.
Please do your *** right, if you want the mineral scanner profession to work.

PS: AND WHY THE *** DO WE HAVE TO DOCK UP TO CREATE AN ITEM SO YOU CAN GIVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE?!

Re: Sharing Geoscanner Results

+1

3 (edited by Karism 2012-06-23 17:14:49)

+1, would be great to be able to share scan results as documents or waypoints.

In fact, it would be great if you could combine a load of mining scans into a "mining map" document, that would have read/write permissions like terraforming, would make working together mining much better i think.

+1 Like the idea to can share geoscan result without dock first

I like this idea very much. Being able to trade them in station was a start, but its still dumb!

+1

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

+1

+1 to this very new request.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

good idea

+1

Jasdemi wrote:

The process of sharing geoscanner results is unnecessarily complicated and time consuming.
Why can't we share geoscanner results just like waypoints?

Right click the geoscanner result => Send to ... => an agent, corp or squad you want to share the result with

Would be half so bad, if we could create contracts too.
Please do your *** right, if you want the mineral scanner profession to work.

PS: AND WHY THE *** DO WE HAVE TO DOCK UP TO CREATE AN ITEM SO YOU CAN GIVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE?!

+9000

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

+1

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

noted (#3898)

Karism wrote:

+1, would be great to be able to share scan results as documents or waypoints.

In fact, it would be great if you could combine a load of mining scans into a "mining map" document, that would have read/write permissions like terraforming, would make working together mining much better i think.

Best reply in the thread +1

Devs listen to this guy. One of the best ideas I have heard in a long time. Would make mining directors jobs much easier if they had had data uploaded automatically or manually from the corps geoscanners.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

That idea is actually very old, but it's easier said than done unfortunately tongue

still waiting for?