Topic: The Grid - a new Corporation open for recruitment

A digital frontier to reshape the human condition.

This corporation is focused on both PvE and PvP. Any play style is welcome, however the Corp atmosphere will be casually relaxed. There are no requirements to join, however do ask to be active and active in corporation activities and sociable.

The corporation plans on staying Neutral. No Friends, No Enemies, No Griefing. Do plan on having scheduled PvP/PvE Ops and throw-together ops are welcomed as well.

Future Goals include but are not limited to: Moving into Beta and Gamma. PvP regularly and not give a *** about losses, Robots and Modules are made to be blown up so I believe killing and being killed will speed up that cycle and increase overall Server activity. Along with having server wide PvP events, such as 1v1, Group vs Group, Free for All, Survival, etc

If you are a complete noob or know everything about the game, all are welcomed.

If interested in joining, please send a message to me(Exolis) and tell me why you want to join and whatever else. Don't need a long application, just an idea of who you are.

Also please do visit http://perpetuum.wikia.com/wiki/Perpetuum_Wiki it's currently a work in progress picked up from the original maker, so feel free to contribute in anyway you can.

Re: The Grid - a new Corporation open for recruitment

Good luck!

Good luck, have fun!

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Good luck and have fun!

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Don't let those new players miss out, this is the perfect atmosphere for getting new and even vetern player excited about playing again!

The game really needs a corp like this, best of luck to you guys cool

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

You can always come find me for a fight yarr

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Got 3 new people so far, we might not be a big badass corp, but it'll be fun and everyone will have a voice for what the corp does.