Topic: Long range engeneering nexus

^

Re: Long range engeneering nexus

A friendly advice: topics like these are completely ignored by us.

What is it? What does it do? Why would it be good to have it? Details, reasons, arguments.

I thought that topic header is self explained.

To be short, i think this game would need to have one another nexus, what will increase range for engineering equipment. Currently, we have nexuses to increase range of electronic equipment, rate of fire of weapons but not any nexuses for engineering equipment. This nexus would increase the range of any engineering equipment, like RET, miner modules, drainers, neutralizers and other engineering equipment. This nexus will fulfill a hole and will be very useful for ictus squad. It will reuse iktus CPU, what not very used by players (means it have allmost 180+TF used in most useful fit)
We will call it EnWAR nexus
I also would like to add proper extension to increase the power of EnWAR nexus
It would increase a range of engineering equipment like a EWAR nexus: 2 (t1)%-7.5(t4)% module and +2% per extension.

It could have been bonus for drained and neutralized energy too, we're not mindreaders smile

DEV Zoom wrote:

It could have been bonus for drained and neutralized energy too, we're not mindreaders smile

That would be fun, very fun but broken... very very broken lol

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Well, Zoom...if you will make bonus for draining and neutralising smile ...
Actually, i thought you would not make nexus of this type because we haven't any analogues of it: not any nexuses to increase damage, ewar strength or demob amount.

But if you would made it, at least my corp will use it so much you cant imagine) So i officially request EnWAR nexus for drained and neutralized ammount

plus

to use this moment in full power

I requesting: spark for EnWAR power, spark for EWAR power, spark for EWAR range.

Previously, a nexus that improved miner range would have been kind-of usefull, but really only to reduce the number of cans you used in a mining op.

With terraforming and ore potentially being under impassable terrain, it could add a nice new dimension to chosing mining nexus. This is especially true, again on gamma, where you need 1 or the 3 for Colluxium, and the second likely to be the fast extractor, means then you have a solid choice between acc/recharge or extra range.

This could also be potentially a boon for counter-TF operations, and being able to stand back a little further, as long as terrform/beacon modules were considered engineering... Or maybe add another industrial nexus, as well as the proposed engineering one.

mining-tower = Mining nexus wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear