Topic: Censorship

I can't seem to find the thread that Siddy started last night in response to Riz's trolling.  Has it been deleted?

If so a very poor show of one sided censorship and puts the moderators in a very bad light since they have left the one started by Riz

Hopefully I'm wrong and it's just been moved. I will be very disappointed if this isnt the case and would like to hear an official answer on This form of censorship

Re: Censorship

/signed

moderating suddenly got awefull on this forum

Context is important in deciding these sorts of things...

ie. Wtf happened? Who is Riz? What was he trolling? What was the subject of said post that got moderated?

I don't know, it wasn't me.

It was probably a violation of the forum rules.

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

If you mean the topic called "to trolls that troll m2s trolls...", then it was removed because Siddy's starter post contained a link to some arbitrary image, followed by a troll link by Jelan. And that was it. Topics with no sensible starting content will get removed.

i can start another one if you want.

<say hi to mommy from me>

~M~

In the echelons of human history, legend spoke of the Messiah, who would lead the lost, from the darkness, into the light...

~Don't say you weren't warned~

7 (edited by Lightdrake 2010-12-18 01:53:37)

x

Messiyah wrote:

i can start another one if you want.

<say hi to mommy from me>

~M~

So he has devolved his posts into calling us children.  Such a shame.

<I really had high hopes for this one>

Approximately the first letter of my name

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

I think all concerned have learned a lesson.

This is a game, play it as one.

<finito>

~M~

Oh, the drama.

Messsiah wrote:

<finito>

~M~

The lesson of the day is?

<accept my facebook friend request?!?!>

~G~

DEV Zoom wrote:

If you mean the topic called "to trolls that troll m2s trolls...", then it was removed because Siddy's starter post contained a link to some arbitrary image, followed by a troll link by Jelan. And that was it. Topics with no sensible starting content will get removed.

plz can you make forums bans to be apply on game account also

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard

Outlaw wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

plz can you make forums bans to be apply on game account also

Game too hard?

Messsiah wrote:

<finito>

~M~

AKA "See it my way, or gtfo".

Clever.