Re: Perpetuum Planner

DeadTwin Mk0 wrote:

Medium chemoactive energy cell has magnetostatics listed instead of optics for extension req's

Did you download the latest version? I thought I checked that one and it was fixed. Could be wrong  though.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

DeadTwin Mk0 wrote:

Medium chemoactive energy cell has magnetostatics listed instead of optics for extension req's

My bad, thanks for the report.

EW bot hitsize is wrong for Intakt and camelion
2.75m not 3m

slope capability of waspish and castel got corrected some time ago too,

and i dont know where

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

29 (edited by Choppu 2010-12-08 03:22:12)

I'm almost certain that I tried the "optimize" feature and it worked the first time.. but nothing happens now that I've started a new agent in the planner (and yes I've added extensions). What am I doing wrong? roll

Solved it! I used the "current level" instead of the "planned level".. remind me to not mess about with things at 3am.

Thank you for this great tool!

The Enclave - No drama! No prisoners!
Admin - http://www.enclavecorp.net/

sensor supressing requires 3 in sensor connection in planner but not in game

Thanks, useful toy!

I'm getting some kind of bug with the program, sometimes when I try to click the x to close small windows, it doesn't register. Also does this when I try to press the + - next to the skills sometimes.

Couple small bugs I've noticed:

Expert Efficient Mass Production has complexity 3 in the planner, should be 5.

All industrial spec should start with 2 levels of NEXUS - Industrial, not sure which particular part gives those levels though.

Mark Zima
may i ask you to ad some features:

• field to enter current EP (save it with the agent profile, together with entry time and date)

• display not only how much EP the next extension-lvl needs, but also the time and date when it will be availiable

thank you smile

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Recognizer wrote:

Mark Zima
may i ask you to ad some features:

• field to enter current EP (save it with the agent profile, together with entry time and date)

• display not only how much EP the next extension-lvl needs, but also the time and date when it will be availiable

thank you smile

I second that, I really wanted to setup my first agent profile with the starting stats he had + the starting ep my account had when i made him, so i knew how much i had to spend before i depleted those 20k and then planed out what to do after.

Also, and this i think would be a major amount of work, but, a side box with the accumulated bonuses given from the current extensions / as well as in orange as u have it by planed extensions). The biggest part would be to show the bonus accumulated by extensions u have.

It can be displayed like this:

Robot speed: base * 1.03 * 1.03  (2 lvl navigation)
Target Lock speed: base * 1.02 (1 lvl accelerated targeting)

*sorry hehe did not have the time to check the correct spelling of the extensions. but i hope u get what i mean.

This way we can plan our extensions as well as see an accumulated bonus given by those extensions to help us plan what would be best to go with and what we would actually end up with in total bonus at the end for our char. *it would be really cool to include diminishing returns as well... if we can gather all that.

Is this being updated anymore?

i would gladly pay for an ipad/iphone version of this

Mark Zima .. kudos to you for taking the time to implement such a great tool!
As the game will develop/change over time, maybe you should ask the devs to give you access to an xml file containing all the items and their stats. This might save you the hassle to manually update the database of your planner.

40 (edited by Mark Zima 2010-12-31 21:10:18)

PerpetuumPlanner is open source now (GPLv3). I'll make a french language release when Perpetuum in french comes out, but further development by myself is unlikely.

The code and data are on github https://github.com/nnemkin/perpetuum-planner

For those only interested in the data, here's direct link: http://www.perpetuum-planner.com/planner_data.zip (Perpetuum.gbf unpacker's in there too. No, it doesn't contain item data).

PS. Thanks to all for using it so far. I hope someone will pick it up or remake a better version.

How i can load my agent in the game?

42 (edited by Zorac 2011-01-28 01:23:03)

Will anyone continue on Mark Zima's masterpiece? I would to see this continuing to be updated.

- Z

Former CEO of X-23

Zorac wrote:

Will anyone continue on Mark Zima's masterpiece? I would to see this continuing to be updated.

- Z

All the changes for the last major patch need to be integrated.  In addition, there is still a bug where nex mods that buff .05% per ext are shown as 0.0% per ext.

If I get some free time this week I will try to look at it.

44 (edited by auster 2011-02-02 20:58:28)

@Mark Zima:

Thanks for making the planner open source.

Edit: I've had some troubles to set up the project. I made some progress once I reread the instructions carefully...

when go out new pplanner with last patch?

46 (edited by Galvano 2011-02-05 19:23:37)

alfri wrote:

How i can load my agent in the game?

Hi Alfri :-)

I think you cannot load.

Simply you can create a plan for your agent, ad see how many time you need for.

Set your attributes on the right bottom corner and enjoy it

See you in game! ;-) I will going to reset tomorrow :-P

Is anyone maintaining this tool anymore? Would be lovely to get an updated version with all the new extensions....

and fixed errors and all, yes, please

Have a productive day, Runner

49 (edited by _Icefeet_ 2011-03-18 22:40:15)

Hiya, i had a question about the data, what format do you use for the .tree file that is what kind of parser would i need for them?

edit:nvm got it

Is the PP no longer being supported?