Re: Infinite Supply of Refined Materials

Mongolia Jones wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:

IKR?!?!? Let's get Lupus to stop bringing up the past!

Post 42: Syndic brings up the past first (evidently he cannot let go).
Post 44: Lupus responds to Syndic's post.
Post 51: Glimpse accuses Lupus of bringing up the past.

Obviously a feeble and horribly failed attempt at spinning the truth.  Heck, it's been only six short months since you guys "quit for good" (spin again).  I'm sure you will be in full blob-spin-mode-of-champions in a few weeks time.  big_smile

Current Post: GLiMPSE accuses Mongolia of bringing up the past about me bringing up the past.

What does this button d-

what was this topic about?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Pancakes and how to throw them accurately.

80 (edited by Mongolia Jones 2012-06-07 23:46:55)

Lemon wrote:

The full quote of Glimpse is when read in its context a agreement with a m2S member.

Now you are spinning... Clearly Syndic brought up the past not Lupus.  Even in the post you linked where you accuse m2s of trolling you first (which is primarily Jelan, who is not even playing), Lupus is no where to be found, so it's pure spin to blame Lupus.  Simple logic...

Lemon wrote:

Syndic's post simply refers to past...

IKR?!?!? Let's get Syndic to stop bringing up the past!  big_smile

Lemon wrote:

So i will gladly point you to THIS thread where M2S started spinning first and i would say you can add your bit, but sadly it got closed due to the trolling.

Did lil ol' Jelan, crammed in his teenie weenie 3x3, hurt your precious feewings... boohoo poor you...

GLiMPSE wrote:

Current Post: GLiMPSE accuses Mongolia of bringing up the past about me bringing up the past.

so ghey

"...we will take undefended gammas and stations."  -Cassius of STC

Mongolia Jones wrote:
Lemon wrote:

The full quote of Glimpse is when read in its context a agreement with a m2S member.

Now you are spinning... Clearly Syndic brought up the past not Lupus.  Even in the post you linked where you accuse m2s of trolling you first (which is primarily Jelan, who is not even playing), Lupus is no where to be found, so it's pure spin to blame Lupus.  Simple logic...

Lemon wrote:

Syndic's post simply refers to past...

IKR?!?!? Let's get Syndic to stop bringing up the past!  big_smile

Lemon wrote:

So i will gladly point you to THIS thread where M2S started spinning first and i would say you can add your bit, but sadly it got closed due to the trolling.

Did lil ol' Jelan, crammed in his teenie weenie 3x3, hurt your precious feewings... boohoo poor you...

GLiMPSE wrote:

so ghey

I dont see anything on topic or related to this thread here?

CD much bra, you mad?

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

82 (edited by Mongolia Jones 2012-06-07 23:56:18)

Lemon wrote:

I'm impressed at your powers of observation, the PO community thanks you for pointing out the obvious...

Lemon wrote:

CD much bra, you mad?

Well if YOU say so, then I must be, right?

"...we will take undefended gammas and stations."  -Cassius of STC

Mongolia Jones wrote:
Lemon wrote:

I'm impressed at your powers of observation, thank you for pointing out the obvious...

Lemon wrote:

CD much bra, you mad?

Well if YOU say so, then I must be, right?

Yeah, you mad....

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

roll