Topic: Nice work DEVs

* '''Change:''' The briochit component in standard combat and industrial mechs has been changed to titanium.

^

+1, A much needed step back in the right direction.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Re: Nice work DEVs

Glad I didn't start that batch of Tyro's last night smile

3 (edited by Sundial 2012-06-05 23:02:15)

I hope there is still a significant difference in cost between assaults and mechs, the previous change may have been a little on the extreme side but still combat mechs shouldn't be disposable kamikaze bots (costing 1.5 million is far too cheap).

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Sundial wrote:

I hope there is still a significant difference in cost between assaults and mechs, the previous change may have been a little on the extreme side but still combat mechs shouldn't be disposable kamikaze bots (costing 1.5 million is far too cheap).

Yea, fine, make them 3 mil; not 10+.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Haven't checked, but something like needing around 30k Titan would raise the cost by about that much.

Great change DEV - keep the high end bots expensive but let mechs be accessible. I've updated my prices in the shop and on the market accordingly.

Assaults will now go for around 1m on market and combat mechs 3.5m, looks quite balanced to me.