1 (edited by Styx 2011-05-05 15:21:58)

Topic: M2S, PvP & You

Formed during the early stages of Closed Beta Menace To Society has been wreaking havoc since its inception. As a highly prevalent, ambitious and specialized PvP corporation we require only those who are capable of competing on the level which we operate. A new player may be as likely of meeting this criterion as a hardened veteran. It isn’t a tangible requirement but a state of mind thus EP & account age are irrelevant in the application process.

Administrating a quality over quantity policy we have a tight knit community who reign inside and out of Perpetuum. Often outnumbered we employ cutting edge tactics, strategies and smart decision making to achieve our goals. Due to our aggressive nature it’s only fitting that we have a comparative objective, this being complete domination of the Perpetuum server. Thanks to this conviction we are never short of targets, we have very few if any allies along with an explosion friendly foreign policy.

Those who wish to join must share the basic traits of existing members which makes the corporation what it is today. One of those is an unquenchable blood thirsty lust for PvP. We love to PvP and we love to win. It’s as simple as that.

Best described as autocratic communism it is essential that applicants are willing to share the goals and aspirations of the corporation as these are what you’ll be working towards. Everyone works for the benefit of the corporation whether it is acquiring items or blowing people up. This is because M2S directly benefits its members by providing them with all they need to complete the desired activity.

In order to fit in socially thick skin is vital. Whilst we’re all mature individuals (most of us anyway) a wide variety of topics are discussed on TeamSpeak meaning that those who don’t have thick skin will end up offended and coincidently find out that they don’t have the personality necessary to enjoy or tolerate our company.

If you like the sound of what you’ve read then look through the additional requirements below and check you meet them.

-The willingness to learn and improve.
-A working microphone, TS3 and the ability to use them both alongside Perpetuum.
-Common. ***. Sense.

If you wish to apply read this thread.

Re: M2S, PvP & You

There really arent words to fully describe how awesome we are.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Fortunately we are awesome, it's a shame. However if you want to be the cool kids then you really should apply and see if you're good enough wink

Good luck wink

Always looking for more pvpers. It's nice to do 10 or so interviews in a row. smile

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

We've recently had an influx of applications and a number of new recruits. Thanks to this we've got a solid EU & US TZ.

Yeah nearly 50/50 US/EU

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

I know it's a shot in the dark, but would you guys be willing to accept a carebear like me? I only have a industrial account currently. But I think I could do a remote repair bot with it also for pvp. I saw a bunch of players from other corps trying to troll you in general chat today, I have to say I was surprised you played along and were quite funny while they were getting angry. I also saw the video one of them posted of the fight, and rolled my eyes when the guy was claiming 20 heavy mech kills.

Anyway, please let me in!!! I swear I'm not a spy. smile

Immortal wrote:

I know it's a shot in the dark, but would you guys be willing to accept a carebear like me? I only have a industrial account currently. But I think I could do a remote repair bot with it also for pvp. I saw a bunch of players from other corps trying to troll you in general chat today, I have to say I was surprised you played along and were quite funny while they were getting angry. I also saw the video one of them posted of the fight, and rolled my eyes when the guy was claiming 20 heavy mech kills.

Anyway, please let me in!!! I swear I'm not a spy. smile

We're open to industrials however it is a requirement that everyone participates in PvP. As an industrialist you'd have to run a remote repair set-up as you mentioned. Drop an app and we can chat about it in the interview.

Jelanski wrote:

Fortunately we are awesome, it's a shame. However if you want to be the cool kids then you really should apply and see if you're good enough wink

Good luck wink

By "good enough" you mean asking to join.

amirite?

Well not you obviously, but others can ofc

At this rate we are going to need a dedicated corp skill character to keep up with applicants.

If you want to pvp in this game, we dont have any blue standings wink

Jelan wrote:

Only the people that are feeding us spy info.

The Game

Alexander wrote:
Jelan wrote:

Only the people that are feeding us spy info.

Shhh, no handing out secrets. Makes the spies have to work harder.

I herd these guys are bunch of nerds who cant benchpress ***. Am I right?

BENCHPRESS 100KG, F*CK EVERYTHING ELSE.
-Mahtisoturit-

Yep, M2S is a bunch of nerds. Can't even benchpress 100. Lame.

Yah, thats what i thought. I bet they all have glasses.

BENCHPRESS 100KG, F*CK EVERYTHING ELSE.
-Mahtisoturit-

Thick ones.

It really all depends on what you are benchpressing with, free weights or smith machine? Coz smith machine is for ***, i guess you press with a smith then yeah? c/d

p.s. Contacts actually, i use the glasses for lighting fires whilst i'm out midnight Geocaching with all the cool kids

How did we get onto this topic?

21 (edited by Bad Sector 2010-11-22 22:45:12)

Jasdemi wrote:

Thick ones.

we're talking about glasses here.... right? because i had to verify i was bigger than 7 inches to join. they were pleasantly surprised big_smile.

Just in case anyone missed it, we claimed a server first today by taking our very first outpost, go us!

Then we ran to see if anyone was trying to take Heydolhorn (sp) and stop them, no one there except but fizzle(crap) his pants and Cae who kindly volunteered his Arkhe for weapons testing. So if anyone is looking for easy kills N-A seem to do a lot of solo stuff on Heydol wink

Anyway, recruitment stuff....

If you are looking for a Corp that plans to achieve everything the game has to offer, but is also a helluva lot of fun.  Apply on our website for an interview

Cleaned up topic. You guys really need to read the forum rules.

I've read them Dev Zoom, could you clarify for me, was it Rule 1 i broke tongue

Jelan: you didn't you just got on the troll train so you got removed with the stream smile
And it's usually number 6.