Re: Buglist

Annihilator wrote:

5 mins on PTS and already found several bugs:

• Defense turrets stripe color are not affected by corp setting

• some defense turrets show up as holograms, and cann be walked throuth even though they are finished

These two I just fixed (client-side), the unconnected turrets are a server-side one that's also been fixed.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

77 (edited by Mark Zima 2012-05-30 15:44:06)

Hunter DREAM asked me to post this bug:
Energy thresholds for buildings are working, but changing from 25% to 75% has no effect. It still works like 25%. (To demonstrate the effect you need to power 2 facilities with 600 ap consumption from a single energy transmitter).

"Reactors and transmitter nodes are responsible for the flow of energy. They transfer energy from their buffer towards the outgoing connections. In order to properly control the amount of transmitted energy each connection has a priority value. Connections with higher the priority values - comparing to other priorities - will receive more energy. Important: Energy priority is not a percentage and not an absolute value. Their ratio to each other defines the amount of energy to be transmitted to each target node.
Other important fact is that the energy stays in the source node's buffer if the target node doesn't require all the energy that falls onto it in a transmission cycle."

one more

"Reactors transform commodities to energy and spread it to the connected nodes in a cyclic fashion. Any agent is able to feed the reactor with commodities regardless their standing towards the owner of the node.
Different commodities have different energy value. Check their info before feed them to a reactor!
Reactors have two modes: normal and emergency.
In normal mode they first transfer energy to the node which has the highest energy priority set and continue with nodes with lower priority.
Reactors switch to emergency mode when any of the connected node's energy level drops below their set energy threshold. In this mode it tries to transmit energy to the node which has the lowest current energy level and continues to nodes with higher values.
Reactors can switch to emergency phase."

BUGs .... Missile turret models some times are displaying as holograms when built.
              Hi Tech Missile turrts seem to not be firing when in range.

EM turrets dont even lock

infact it seems to be hit & miss as to which turrets will lock you

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

81 (edited by Lahha 2012-05-31 14:24:39)

EnWar tunings can be prototyped without the lower tier module and dont use fragments. Same for reactor sealing mods.

Also T1 and T2 version of EnWar use raw silgium as material.

82 (edited by Shaedys 2012-06-01 23:59:21)

Mining lasers are not showing an animation.

I could see the mining lasers used by some other characters, but not my own alts.

+1 confirmed on daoden, work fine on tellesis,

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.