Topic: Improve the Syndicate Supplies

Why don't add Ammo CT, T2+ / T4+ and Bots on the Syndicate Supplies ?

Example :

• CT Medium "Apocalypse"  energy cell  for 1 decoder lvl Y and xxx tokens , or Y can improve the material ratio.

• Ruby mercenary commander Medium HCL laser  for 1 medium laser T4 and xxx tokens.

• Mercenary Seth for 1 Seth MKII and xxx tokens.

• Medium Miner t4+ for 1 Medium Miner t4 and xxx tokens.

• Etc

it could give a new goal for the new players and veteran players.

Re: Improve the Syndicate Supplies

Heliaso wrote:

Why don't add Ammo CT, T2+ / T4+ and Bots on the Syndicate Supplies ?

Example :

• CT Medium "Apocalypse"  energy cell  for 1 decoder lvl Y and xxx tokens , or Y can improve the material ratio.

• Ruby mercenary commander Medium HCL laser  for 1 medium laser T4 and xxx tokens.

• Mercenary Seth for 1 Seth MKII and xxx tokens.

• Medium Miner t4+ for 1 Medium Miner t4 and xxx tokens.

• Etc

it could give a new goal for the new players and veteran players.

We need better/more missions on alpha too (AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOT MISSIONS THAT ARE 99% TRAVEL TIME)

+1 to this.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

+1

+1

+1

6 (edited by Celebro 2012-05-20 15:10:33)

+1 Syndicate supplies has been a good addition, but offer very little in content. Please add more stuff to buy for next patch surely it shouldn't be too hard.

RIP PERPETUUM

Already suggested in a few other post infact that was my exact post just in your own words OP.

+1 this should have happened when the supply shop opened.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

+1 very easy way to add goals for the players, so far the only reason I've done missions is for faction ammo.

Finally a good Idea from M2S (J/K)

+1 For this idea

Why not also add in EP ?

1 token = 1 EP

this would also give new players something to work for and give them the ability to "catch up" to some veteran players who pay for accounts but do not play. the 1 to 1 ratio is not a lot it actually takes a long time to start stock piling these tokens and would encourage more active game play.

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Tux wrote:

Why not also add in EP ?

1 token = 1 EP

No

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

This is a sensitive subject as adding too much could very easily upset the already fragile market within game.

It could however be be a alternative to the lacking market at times should the Time/effort be sufficient to the cost of production in there cost of the shop.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Think I'll +1 this as well.

As long as those T4+ and T2+ mods require a player made module in order to receive them, it shouldn't imbalance the market.

In fact I'd suggest requiring a T4P item instead, to increase the cost.

Now I will admit I'm biased as hell here as I really have a hard time finding people selling T4+ mods. Just make sure that these cost a LOT to obtain, or they will replace T4 as the pvp norm. They still need to be damn expensive/rare.

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

With the new and up coming changes, I would personally like to see all types of kernels be seeded on the Syndicate Supplies.

I wouldn't think this would negatively effect trade, if anything it would just make the tokens that much more prized, as well as make kernels just a bit easier to obtain, and thus more tech on market so on and so on.

As far a what price for what, well I'll let the Dev's have that one.

Regards.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

If kernels, then common ones only - no observers or scarabs, they should stay at least a little challenge to obtain.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:

If kernels, then common ones only - no observers or scarabs, they should stay at least a little challenge to obtain.

I think all of them but Observers, scarabs should be in there as they are part of the "normal" grouping.

Again the prices would be a hot topic for the DEV's to handle.  I DO like the new structure kernels being seeded on this market, I do hope however, that if a building gets killed it will drop kernels as well.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13