Topic: Bridges ?

was playing terraforming & got to wondering... is it possible to to 1 day have the ability to build a bridge? big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Re: Bridges ?

What about gates? wink Obi, this is the future concentrate to the present. big_smile

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

NO im a dreamer!!!! lol

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

under the current system bridges are not possible - the passable terrain is based on a hightmap - which is two-dimensional.
Same rules apply for LoS blocking structures. They can only have a certain blocking hight. connections between buildings, like those of the main terminals will never block LoS or have a collision detection if glider would ever be able to fly that high.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

+1

Bridges/tunnels would be awesome, but you can see the problem if you use the camera in TF mode and dive under the ground... nothing there. sad

Bridges and tunnels could be done if they had a voxel system, their system is not voxel.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

i had a dream...