Topic: New Module Balance Opinions: A Collection

This thread is to discuss and argue the balance around the new modules and the impact it would have on the live server.

My unofficial opinion: " These modules are a great addition to the game and will help bring greater dynamics in to the combat field."

I have not had enough time yet to sit down and review if the numbers are where they should be but i am for them and that this is a step in back in the right direction. When i get some time this weekend i will add my own argument to this thread.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Re: New Module Balance Opinions: A Collection

So far what I've noticed, are players making min/max fits that require alot of additional EP (from the free pool on the test server) to even fit with free (basicall) access to bots and modules.

Meaning, yes a MK-II bot with T4+ modules and maxed skills is going to be very good at whatever specialty it was tuned to. But that 600,000 EP we got to play with is another 8 months of game time, and it takes months to get all T4+ gear on the live server.

3 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2012-05-15 03:09:56)

ide like it if Industry nexus had an effect on terraforming & construction mods... more so the construction as it will lessen the pain of these on cap tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

It would make sense that the Indy nexus should effect them, since they are industrial modules.