Topic: Google ads on Perpetuum online...

lets just hope that google suggest this ad because perpetuum is so similar to eve and not another reason ....

Re: Google ads on Perpetuum online...

Its common practice to use your competitors name and trademarks as google adwords keywords. I suspect CCP doing so.

we need a massive advertisement. I hope for it after PBS this occurs.

Misha Untaga wrote:

Its common practice to use your competitors name and trademarks as google adwords keywords. I suspect CCP doing so.

so.... lets use for perpetuum: EVE Online, Spaceship MMO etc tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Misha Untaga wrote:

Certainly appears that way, I think it's interesting that the EVE link is in German though but not the Perpetuum one.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

The results are based on your own past searches too.

7 (edited by Burial 2012-05-14 18:09:44)

Duudoonga El Manolo wrote:

we need a massive advertisement. I hope for it after PBS this occurs.

Doubt it. Most likely after the big update that comes after PBS. Never know tho.

Just realised whenever Im searching for something, my brain automatically disregards any yellow-backgrounded stuff from the result(darn advertisement cr*ap:D)

No Eve-ad when I search.