1 (edited by Harlock 2012-05-14 00:14:45)

Topic: Some question/request about terraforming and structure

Consider to build a base just with standard stuff with all 8 facilites and upgrades to 3 (limit with standard stuff) facilities need 5.200 AP/30 sec without consider the dispersion of nodes to link evrything.
Reactor standard > 4500 AP x 30sec
Facilities standard < 500 AP x 30sec
Facilities upgrade < 50 AP x 30sec
8x500+(3x8)x50=4.000+1.200=5.200
4.500<5.200
So minimum 2 reactor just to keep up terminal with all facilites at lv3
I haven't checked advanced and Hi-Tech but i think 1 reactor must be sufficient to keep working at least all facilities with teir upgrade of the same level.

Q)To have extra energy do i need to link 2nd reactor directly to terminal?

On neuhorn at our base we got 3 reactor of different type but i can't undestand where energy goes.
Standard terminal got:
10 incoming connections
2 outgoing connections
Q)What i can do with 2 extra incoming connections?

If the only use of incoming connections is for facilties, is possible to replace it with:
8 incoming connections
3/4 outgoing connections

Request
Can we have standard reactor able to keep active at least facilites?
Can we have more radius for the facilites and first reactor so we can have more variety building the station ?
It will be possible overlap as 2 layer terraforming window with Structure networks so we can plan a base on varius level?
Pls add a filter on landmarks for structures as it works now for agents.
On the Information of Structure Networks pls add same info so i can easy see if a structure got enough energy or not.
Just add 2 graphic bar 1 shows energy that you can produce 2nd energy in use by structure .
So i can menage how use it for facilites, terminal aura or turret.

For terminal range maybe is better to consider as Occupied area limit also the area where an agent can undock to prevent it to be on a slope area and can't move (has already happened).

P.S.
Sorry for my english