1 (edited by Mark Zima 2012-05-11 20:40:37)

Topic: Buglist

Rules:
* Create AT MOST ONE POST in this topic with the list of bugs you've found. Edit it as necessary.
* Don't duplicate already mentioned bugs unless you have something significant to add.
* Keep descriptions brief. A picture is worth a thousand words.
* If your description is still too large it prolly deserves a separate topic.

2 (edited by Mark Zima 2012-05-11 19:20:38)

Re: Buglist

* Passable terrain display is bugged, eg. on Hokk (1067, 982): some nearby unpassable tiles give orange cubes, some other display passable but actually is not.
* After activating a gamma teleport for the first time, opposite side's teleport activation SAP does not disappear.
* Interzone teleport does not list unconnected internal teleports within its range (e.g. Gav II)
* Spurious teleport window popups appear sometimes. e.g. after undocking or jumping with a tp beacon.
* After one person uses interzone tp, it's initial destination gets stuck so other people jumping through only have one option.
* Crash after opening info window of unfinished terminal building. UPD: finished but inactive also crashes. Terminal type is "Hi-tech main terminal".

3 (edited by Jasdemi 2012-05-11 15:44:29)

Mark Zima wrote:

* Interzone teleport does not list unconnected teleports within its range (e.g. Gav II)

Intended obviously.

4 (edited by Kazimir Casus 2012-05-13 20:12:14)

* Prismocitae - This plant cannot be harvested!

After patch (13. May) - all Prismocitae contains 0 plants - EDIT: After server reboot this is fixed.

- Opening terminal info window of an already built main terminal let's you crash (possibly with other structures too?)

I don't know if is important or already know, but the Leveler terraforming charge has the wrong mass and volume.

Buildings not touching ground on Hershfield, 1535, 1551

8 (edited by Karism 2012-05-25 13:54:23)

*REMOVED*

Karism wrote:

- Noralgis incubators can be deployed, but do not show up on the terrain, so don't work.

Is that on gamma or anywhere?

Markings on the map (waypoints, tootips, beacons, etc) are impossible to see on high (white) terrain.

DEV Zoom wrote:
Karism wrote:

- Noralgis incubators can be deployed, but do not show up on the terrain, so don't work.

Is that on gamma or anywhere?

Just tested, they don't work on Beta either

12 (edited by TACO BOY 2012-05-12 07:07:33)

started with only 20k nic and had to have a friend send some nic as he started with 800m

For the factory points bonus

Material Ratio:
5 points for basic efficient mass production
4 points for advanced efficient mass production
3 points for expert efficient mass production

Time:
3 points for basic factory calibration
4 points for advanced factory calibration
5 points for expert factory calibration

These are inconsistant, it feels like they should be consistant to:

Time:
5 points for basic factory calibration
4 points for advanced factory calibration
3 points for expert factory calibration

in the spirit of diminishing returns.

Chris Blue wrote:

- Opening terminal info window of an already built main terminal let's you crash (possibly with other structures too?)

Can confirm this, it opens the info page for the terminal and then total freeze sad

http://clip2net.com/s/1Utub

At this location and in that bot on Tellesis, I cannot move forward or left or reach any of the tiles in front by try and move around the hidden line blocking me. Both radar and passable terrain indicators show me I should be able to, just as experience on this familiar terrain tells me.

* when I onlined my energy transmitter node and right clicked it again I got the options "set online, set offline" clicking set online again crashed the client.

* Axicoline and Cryoperine receives from same components - Titan ore and Liquizit

18 (edited by Lucius Marcellus 2012-05-13 18:45:33)

* Factory jobs do sometimes not complete all the cycles specified.
* Medium weapons have no component cost (maybe this is just work in progress).

19 (edited by Inda 2012-05-13 19:56:44)

-Walls has some problem on Gamma, (I tried on Rhaosan) you cant deploy walls far away buildiongs but not far 3000 m away. When you can deploy after you cant raise with modules.
EDIT: You can deploy walls in ~1000 from structures but after cant.

-When you make a structure network plan and accidentally you put new building in one tile to an older building the client will crash.

EDIT:

-I cannot minimese, after one size the cargo window, and corp. storage, I would like because I play the game in1024*768 and need that space. (In the "real" game I can minimze after that size).

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Kazimir Casus wrote:

* Axicoline and Cryoperine receives from same components - Titan ore and Liquizit

That's intended.

*edit: and after I wrote this, titan has been switched to HDT in one of them... smile

21 (edited by Herpus Derpus 2012-05-21 11:33:19)

-Terraforming Beacons stop following the plan._
This happens especially  often when you have a big project and work on the last few% of the completion of that project.
For an example a project that is totaly flat in the planning mode will have holes in surface where there are non or you may have planned exact corners at one end of the project but they will end up being slanted or otherwise incorrect.

Pictures will follow.

-The Ramp tool does not work.:
i dont know how you are supposed to get it to work if you click it and then click the terrain nothing ever happens
the current workaround is to use leveling and smoothing mode alot.

-Some plants dont have increased Caps on Gamma.:
could be intended but i cant think of a reason why some plants have 150 cap and others 100

(iam not sure if this thread structure is really benefitical for reporting bugs)

Plants seem to not have impassable terrain under them.

also had this happen to me when i undocked a few days ago: http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab30 … m_0010.png
i switch to an alt & my bot was showing as being just out side the terminal, restart of client fixed the problem.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

*reduce the player Deployment area of the PBS to the area which is needed to be flat for when you unpack the station its self.

This will alleviate the deploying to the bottom of a cliff or on to the side of the mountain.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

* digging through the structure networks log, and client crashes, every time on the same page

* Corp able to have (2) active terminals on the same island.