Topic: private storage - all items tab not working

Private storage - all items tab just shows current station. When outside it just shows nearest station.

Re: private storage - all items tab not working

This has either been fixed or resolved itself. no problem any more

Question is, do you have items at other stations? It will only show stations where you actually have stuff at.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

4 (edited by Burial 2012-03-21 04:17:59)

I have the same issue and it is pretty bad. Yesterday, I could only see the stuff from the terminals I visited, right now I can only see Abbu outpost items and nothing else. I will dock ISCA and it probably will add it to the list.

Not much other to add really.. its broken.

// Docked both ISCA and Truthold Alpha and now they are on the list. The listing is still incomplete though.

Am I really the onlyone with the issue?

This problem resolved itself after I reset the client.

I have restarted many times and still I have the issue with both of my clients. I could make pictures but they are pointless imo.

About behaviour: Whenever I enter a station, the station seems to appear in All Items tab and stays there even after I undock.

DEV Gargaj wrote:

Question is, do you have items at other stations? It will only show stations where you actually have stuff at.

I have had the same issue over several accounts .. seems you can only see the items in the terminal for the island you are currently on

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Tux wrote:
DEV Gargaj wrote:

I have had the same issue over several accounts .. seems you can only see the items in the terminal for the island you are currently on

For me it seems that you see just that terminal items where you was in last time.
This bug happens many times when i log off, than log in on terrain.
When you log off in terminal and log back : everything is fine...

I got to try to logging out in terminal. I usually log out on terrain and I have basically given up o using private storage since it is always bugged.

i have noticed this bug more often as well. I cant pin down what the condition are to replicated it (tbh i just CBA lol) but it is fixed with a restart)

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue