Topic: More stuff in the Syndicate supplies shop

Upgrade the shop with t2+, t3- and t4+ items, just make them expensive enough so only ppl who realy want them can afford it.

And i would like to se beacons and Officer beacons at lvl1 sold there to.

[05:36:51] <Lemon> i hate you... just so you know

[15:05:49] <Ville> I have to admit, that was pretty fu**ing pimp ^^
                           http://www.perp-kill.net/related/749

2 (edited by Burial 2012-03-23 05:53:18)

Re: More stuff in the Syndicate supplies shop

I like the idea of making missioning more important. Once T4+ is more or less available to the regular Joe, next thing we need is instanced missions from alpha for solo and team(and I do mean proper teams with RR and other support) people with mech+ big_smile

+1

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

+1

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

+1, makes more sence to do mission smile

+1

but also will need a increase in officer drop chance then...

+ bots that you can buy there too...

Syrissa wrote:

+1

That reminds me of one game. big_smile

Syrissa wrote:

+1

Just say no to an increase in drop rate........

That makes the t4+ mods just too common... They should come from escalated beacons only.

+ A BILLION...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

+9000!!!  This would make a HUGE demand for missions as well as those tasty Supplies.!

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

endorsed

+1

very  nice idea ... all the high tier items should be open to purchase through the SS store. not the common stuff tho i think the T4+ would be a good incentive for people to grind missions. But we need a better mission system and more missions out of every current alpha and beta terminal.

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

+1
at least T2+ and T4+
it can give a really reason for players to grind mission

+1 for this idea.

I think this could just be the beggining for what they add there too.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

and if the devs have scraped the idea about paint jobs for cash, i would love to see at least some basic colors in the syndicate shop for pimping my kain yarr

The current stuff in the shop is of course nowhere to what we'd like to see in there, but it's a bit on hold until we finish PBS. Putting in more existing items that you can get somewhere else too would be a bit underwhelming or mess up loot balance.

What about hybrid weapons you mentioned back in the days? Maybe it would be good place for them.

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

16 (edited by Kanogi 2012-03-24 03:24:29)

DEV Zoom wrote:

The current stuff in the shop is of course nowhere to what we'd like to see in there, but it's a bit on hold until we finish PBS. Putting in more existing items that you can get somewhere else too would be a bit underwhelming or mess up loot balance.

well ppl seem to lack content and its good that u prioritize the PBS.

im just saying that i just spent the last week getting my top dmg spark just because i put it as a goal.

and i can say this, doing missions without a goal like that is meaningless and by putting nice goods in there   u would make missions more valuable and more fun because u know that if u keep doing them u will get something nice in the end, even if u have to do missions for 12 hours straight just to get one piece of equipment when u still need 5 more for a set of guns. then maybe u want something in ur head its just something else ppl can do to have some fun, and even if u only have 30 mins a day u can still do at least on mission that brings u closer to ur goal.

And if it unbalances the loot. make a new pretorian, vanegard, mercenary sets of stuff, just for the shop, with some different stats that's a little bit better than t4.

im now sitting on loads of tokens and i feel like they are worthless.

and i have been trying to fit my mesmer mk2 with t4+ gear for a while now and am pretty close. But the way they are gained are a pain in the *** and have become even more boring than doing missions when u spawn 10 lvl 1 star beacons u get maybe 4 lvl 2s and if ur lucky ull get one lvl 3 star and guess what all ud get from that is a t4+ seismic armorhardner that i have two of already. When i started looking for t4+ gear i usually got 4 t4+ items, now im only getting 1-2 and it sucks when the lvl 3star beacons are so rear that they are.

And by making this topic i just wanted to show u small steps that takes a pretty boring mission system to something ppl actually are willing to do because there is a carrot in the end of the grind.

+1 to giving more stuff for tokens, but i think gear should come from crafting not from mission grinding. But maybe some craft ingridients for some realy rare stuff to craft?

+1
meanwhile i start horting tokens for first PBS CT's on syndicate supplies wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

19 (edited by Khader Khan 2012-03-26 13:13:18)

In that other game to get officer class items you would have to give the best player made item some cash and some tokens (dog tags)

For example: I want a XXXX class LCL Laser, I would bring to the mission exchange hub a t4 LCL laser 5 mil nic and 1000 tokens. I would turn that in just like a mission and the reward would be the xxxx class LCL.

Thus it creates a NIC sink a time sink and a player made mod swap. It keeps us all happy.

You could even take it a step further and make them a 1 run 1 cycle CT, then ballance the mats and mods required to build it. That really puts the ball back in the players court as they could put up buy orders for these CTs, or the tokens buying them off new players makeing the game more new player friendly.

20 (edited by Lemon 2012-03-26 18:26:30)

Yes, i will use these in pvp :DDDDDDDDDDDD

On a side note, do not underestimate 3rd star becons. lol

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Lemon wrote:

Yes, i will use these in pvp :DDDDDDDDDDDD

On a side note, do not underestimate 3rd star becons. lol

me and khader have no problems killing 3rd star beacons, between the characters we have wink

Want to hire us?

turd star..... roll pffffff those are the fun ones where you forget to turn on your RR bot and wonder why your mk2 seth is smoking and on fire as you start to panic you see your RR bot isn't even following you.

BTT

No one would have objections? If you needed player built items to exchange while getting officer type items as rewards from token shop? It keeps the flow of items player funded.

Khader Khan wrote:

turd star..... roll pffffff those are the fun ones where you forget to turn on your RR bot and wonder why your mk2 seth is smoking and on fire as you start to panic you see your RR bot isn't even following you.

thats when you cry a little on the inside.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.