Topic: ROBODOME DEATH TOURNAMENT 3-17-12

Saturday the 17th at 19:30 servertime, will start light bot tournament and Assault team battles.

Again this is for low ep skilled to high ep skilled individuals to fight off and kill each other.

WHAT: BRING t1 FIT LIGHT BOTS ( YAGEL, PROMETHEUS, CASTEL ), T1 modules. Simple t1, what new player could pilot, this is the Low EP tourney
######################################################
Tournament Day: 3-17-12
Time: 1930 server time
Who: light bots 1VS1 or 2vs2 if we get the #s This is for low EP players T1 fit bots only please.
Cost: 200k entry fee, we can all sponsor new players if they lack money.
Rules: Stay inside the arena, and on a timer flag up and kill the opposing team.
Where: Outside Galoly Attalica!!! <-- NOTE LOCATION.
Prizes: Yet to be donated!

NEW Tournament ALL EP Assault teams
WHAT: Bring your Mk1 assault T1 only
######################################################
Tournament Day: 3-17-12,.
Time: 2000 server time EST start time will do the low EP Tourny first.
Who: Assaults 2VS2 teams mixed (no same color teams) single elimination. We need 4 teams to even start this 8 would be great.
Cost: 1 Mill entry fee per team.
Rules: Stay inside the arena, and on a timer flag up and kill the opposing team.
Where: Outside Galoly Attalica!!! <-- NOTE LOCATION.
Prizes:Donations please.

Any Corp or Agent willing to donate prizes please post here or In-game mail me if you wish to remain unnamed.

Please sign up in forums if you are entering... Not enough entries and I'm not racing home to host it. yarr

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Re: ROBODOME DEATH TOURNAMENT 3-17-12

Looks interesting! Il try to come to the light bot tourney.

no more contestants? well thanks burial for signing up but I might cancel this one and just NPC since no one is intrested.

X up

for 1v1 light bots t1 smile

<- me wanted to participate 2vs2 vet assault with my other corpmate, just wastn sure if i have the time.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

why do we have to pay to join a tournament with no prizes?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

If the tournament is still being held, I will again donate 10 million NIC in awards, as well as for the previous tournament.

I hope it will be more players registered for the tournament, and that will be more donors. smile

Me vs Memphis wink

Burial wrote:

Me vs Memphis wink

big_smile

Well thanks all for the intrest but now RL issues have crippled me. My ISP decided its time we get turned off Phone and DSL for no apparent reason. Anni will tell you about Telecom I'm sure he's heard horror stories, this is the 3rd time this has happend and they are the monopoly for ISP in Germany(so they treat people like crap)... Sorry guys maybe if my internet is back on by the time I get home from work (But this is Germany no one works from friday to tuesday) I will spam it in general but I've been through this before and have little hope of internet or phone for the next 2 weeks. fuuu TELECOM fuuu In the mean time i will forum lurk from work. hmm and wish that I could play as I just droped the EP for my seth mk2 like 3 days ago and wanted to test out the rusty chicken.

Ville wrote:

why do we have to pay to join a tournament with no prizes?

Ville it would have been winner take all... Entry fees if no prizes were donated, Last time I gave assaults to all the light bot pilots cause I had the laying around in my personal storage, I would do that again but previous post explains it all. I'm trying to sort out some lines in galoly to get some assaults, light e-wars and Tier mods as prizes for the light bot portion the other one I'm still relying on donations or entry fees to get them a prize. I'll start farming more soon and throw some better prizes up on the board.

hmm, i never had that reason with the telecom... while im customer of a even worse ISP (cheap&bastard). Now think about which company is the main ISP in hungary and you know why the server sometimes has issues wink

at least i got more time to prepare my combat sequer for the next tournament wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

1&1? I'm really thinking of switching to them at least at my old apartment( had 1&1) they only turned us off when we didn't pay.... Not just cause its time to watch the angry American come in the shop and speak broken deutch to the manager and cuss like he is still in the Army.

Aww, would have been fun to do this.