1 (edited by The Omen 2012-03-03 08:44:37)

Topic: Alpha PVP match-ups

As Lemon was trying to get something organised for PVP events, could I suggest that if you would like some equal/fairer PVP we could try hold pre-arranged matches at any of the Alpha 1 terminals (Asintec/TMA/ICS) so when we flag up the new players that roam around there get a safe view of some real PVP.

So if anyone wants 5 v 5 light bots match (T1) fit post up in general chat for it or assaults, mechs etc.

Once your opponents arrive simply flag up and go for it. Yes it will have some honour involved but we can try to get something going.

or even for some laughs have a massive Free for all in lights/assaults...last man standing.

You can troll if you like but all I and a few others want is to try to get something going which may turn out as fun.

Any ideas or thoughts welcome to improve this idea.

Not being held on beta is neutral ground and trial account/new players can then watch in safety and might entice them to sub and play on.

Thanks,
Omen.

Re: Alpha PVP match-ups

+1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

+1

sound good and simple to me.

plus a few other bonus's it brings holding it on a Alpha area.

* Not being ganked en route to Beta PVP area.

* Each Corp can have stockpiles of reserve bots at any Alpha terminal for easy access to fights via Arke popping to said venue.

* No station on alpha can be locked out smile

So if you can find some likely good PVP zones close to any main terminal post co-ords in here.

I would be very interested in this.

+1

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

pee vee pee arganos! smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/62583/#p62583

Not exactly your idea or near a main terminal but it should spark some intrest in the masses.

Looking to get atleast 4 of each race signed up for the assault best of race part.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

you can pay khader Khan to blow yourself up.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I get no nic from my tournament, I do how ever get nic from being a merc so if you really want to Pew on alpha just hire me to kill you on alpha, I'll die trying if i have to.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win