Re: What was Planned

See this is EXACTLY what this game needed...we needed a new bad guy to *** with, troll about, and so on and so forth.

fuuu

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

ITSSS A TARPPPPPP http://s1022.photobucket.com/albums/af3 … nt=New.png

I mean i was not surprised. Any of you?

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

That's a clear photoshop'ed Job you have there.  M2S and Hun don't roam...they only kill the baby seals of 62nd.   cool

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

Lemon tales of your incompetence are dull dull dull. Kindly pick up your lightsaber and commit seppuku.

OK Guys!

I need to do something,
I talked with Lemon about his idea and I am on that.

give it a chance:
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -a-chance/

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

With the wall changes I guess building an arena will have to wait until PBS and Gamma are in, and then you will be able to build a well defended area to fight in to your exact specifications, something I am sure plenty of people will be interested in helping out with smile

I personally think that most of the emo over pvp is due to imbalanced team sizes and having some official events with rules will allow people to sort out who is good and who isn't, what creative fits are amazing and what fits are just a bit over the top smile

57 (edited by Burial 2012-03-09 18:27:16)

Nice story. I enjoyed the part you got your Mesmer blown up the most. Will we get a sequel?

The arena is in the Design stage atm, we have been discussing locations, logistics and most importantly if it should be a "wait till gamma, or not, or for FFS both[lol]".  Regardless a lot of it is up in the air but I think Lemon has most of the concepts worked out.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

59 (edited by Triglav 2012-03-11 10:46:22)

Lemon why do you still take part in irrelevant forum whoring? It's a cluster ***. This game has probably the highest relative amount of know-it-alls, yourself included. While it's true you're better than 99% of them, 70% of them think they know the game better than you, without really knowing you.

Afaicr you have quite a good taste in other games as well. Stop wasting your energies here.

Kind regards smile

Lol, Triglav gutted coz lemon left star wars lol

Triglav wrote:

Lemon why do you still take part in irrelevant forum whoring? It's a cluster ***. This game has probably the highest relative amount of know-it-alls, yourself included. While it's true you're better than 99% of them, 70% of them think they know the game better than you, without really knowing you.

Afaicr you have quite a good taste in other games as well. Stop wasting your energies here.

Kind regards smile

Stop wasting your time by posting here... k thx bye o//

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Lemon wrote:

I log in to a special account that i happen to know of that has all the CIR assets over 3000 T4 fit mechs and 200 T4 HM's.... i then i happen to fit these assets to players who will just follow me in siegeing the entire server in to oblivion.

Syndic on CIR website wrote:

Update regarding Perpetuum
22 Feb : 06:08 posted by Syndic  Comments: 0

I've gotten a number of queries from our Perpetuum-veterans regarding a rumor that some old players were given access to the stockpiles.

To make things clear, no bots were given or will be given to anyone. Our stockpile was produced as a team-effort of hundreds of players for our corporation. The stockpile in its entirety, consisting of raw materials, commodities, T1-T4 modules, mechs and heavy mechs is storaged on an account whose subscription ran out two months ago. The original "rainy-day" stockpile is storaged on a separate account whose subscription elapsed weeks before we quit.

The stockpile is there to service our corporation's needs and wants should we ever choose to return to Perpetuum.

Hope that answers your issues boyz. All is good and under control as always. smile

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

wow, a 62nd guy quotes Syndic... after countless month of telling that everything written by Syndic is a lie...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

wow, a 62nd guy quotes Syndic... after countless month of telling that everything written by Syndic is a lie...

The lie was a lie .... so any thing he says is a lie... so what he said must be true! ... or not ... now im confused hmm

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Anni I had such hopes for us......Obi that just, wait was that? no it wasn't.

OK for you inbetween the lines illiterate people the above statement means 2 things.

A. Lemon is syndic.... And can access all of the "rainy day items" and is back in the game.
B. Syndic isn't lemon but lemon wants to account share to get items off an account which syndic is claiming is his on the CIR website.

Wheres Jasdemi and binary to trololol this one. Come on I do all the dig work, the tunnel under the bridge is built just needs a nice hairy troll.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

This has gotten far from the original topic, closed.