1 (edited by Khader Khan 2012-03-04 18:20:12)

Topic: ROBODOME DEATH TOURNAMENT 3-4-12

I know its short notice but my RL commitments shifted I wanted to do this next week but this week will have to do.

This sunday at 19:30 servertime, will be restart light bot tournaments and a new tourny for vets.

Again this is for low ep skilled to high ep skilled individuals to fight off and kill each other.

WHAT: BRING t1 FIT LIGHT BOTS ( YAGEL, PROMETHEUS, CASTEL ), T1 modules. Simple t1, what new player could pilot, this is the Low EP tourney
######################################################
Tournament Day: 3-4-12, sunday.
Time: 1930 server time
Who: No single draft, light bots 1VS1 This is for low EP players T1 fit bots only please.
Cost: 200k entry fee, we can all sponsor new players if they lack money.
Rules: Stay inside the arena, and on a timer flag up and kill the opposing team.
Where: Outside Galoly Attalica!!! <-- NOTE LOCATION.
Prizes: Winner Gets choice of Assault and E-war, 1.5 mill nic  //  2nd place gets a replacement light and possibly an assault, and 500k nic

Get in chat channel Robodome Tournament if your a contestant.

NEW Tourny High EP Best of Race
WHAT: Bring your best Mk1 assault. All tech allowed any fit you want. Winner takes loot. ######################################################
Tournament Day: 3-4-12, sunday.
Time: 2000 server time EST start time will do the low EP Tourny first.
Who: Assaults 1VS1 Best of Race. We will crown the best Arbalest, Baph and wasp pilots on the server.
Cost: 1 Mill entry fee.
Rules: Stay inside the arena, and on a timer flag up and kill the opposing team.
Where: Outside Galoly Attalica!!! <-- NOTE LOCATION.
Prizes: As of now winner gets all loot they have pulled, winner take all from their races entry pool and 3 mill from on going donations .

Any corp willing to donate prizes to winners? Mk2 Assaults would be a nice prize to the winners of their race.

Applicants so far:
Baph: Darth Vader, Durrneki
Wasp: Shadeys, Drizzit
Arba: Inda, Kanogi

Any Corp or Agent willing to donate prizes please post here or In-game mail me if you wish to remain unnamed.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

2 (edited by Khader Khan 2012-03-03 16:34:25)

Re: ROBODOME DEATH TOURNAMENT 3-4-12

Low EP Light bot applicants just show up @ galoly around tourny start time.
High EP Assault pilots please sign up on this thread with the toon you plan to use and what race assault you will pilot. So I have a head start on match ups.

[EDIT] Any truely new player wishing to come pvp get in contact with me I will supply you a light bot and maybe a mod or two, and pay your entry, as I'm sure quiet a few other vets would be willing to do.

High EP, Arbalest

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Can you enter both of these?
If so, sign me up for both.
If not I'll do the high-EP tourny

Shaedys wrote:

Can you enter both of these?
If so, sign me up for both.
If not I'll do the high-EP tourny

I'll let your miner/indy toon do the low EP one if you screen shot the weapons part and robot control tree on your extentions and send it to me to show its a "low combat" skilled toon, and what Assault will you bring on Shaedys?

6 (edited by Shaedys 2012-03-03 20:13:10)

I'd bring a waspish
also my industrial toons don't have weapon extensions sad

high EP baph

Would love to come and play but I will be at work at that time sad

What are these things you call assault bots?

Now in all seriousness

I have Basic robotics 4 and basic optics 4... Does that qualify me for the low EP bracket?

Im just spit balling here... It is a radical idea.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Signing up High ep tourny, waspish.

I am not a PvP player, but I support these events.

As my contribution to the community, I will donate 10 million NIC for the awarding of prizes for the winners.

Kazimir Casus wrote:

I am not a PvP player, but I support these events.

As my contribution to the community, I will donate 10 million NIC for the awarding of prizes for the winners.

Thank you Kazimir Casus

We still need more people willing to put robots on the line in the assault class

High EP Baphomet

Durrneki

mechs next time? wink

Sign me up. Arbalest here.

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

Dan wrote:

mechs next time? wink

Sign me up. Arbalest here.

Looks like it will be Mechs next time as I have started to work out a formula for how to make it "fair" and we won't have unkillable tyranos vs each other in the end.

Damn, I need to quit this tournament. I've forgot about some rl stuff... fuuuuuu stupid me, sry fuuu

signing up, high ep, arbalest

[05:36:51] <Lemon> i hate you... just so you know

[15:05:49] <Ville> I have to admit, that was pretty fu**ing pimp ^^
                           http://www.perp-kill.net/related/749

Was super organized. It has passed all fair and no one has interfered * by the observers. I hope soon to more participation and made of super khander

big_smile

Thank you to Khader for creating this event.  I found it to be fun and a good learning experience.  Thank you to all who participated as well for the entertainment you provided and I think I learned a thing or two from watching you all.

Results:

Round one Khadia [Yagel] vs planktron [prom] winner plank
Round two Qin Tzu [Castel] vs Memphis [Prom] winner memphis

Final round lights

Memphis [prom] vs plank [prom] winner MEMPHIS with a dual plated auto cannon turtle
Memphis also took on Marshal Malinovski in an unscheduled fight where both used auto cannons marshal had a shield on his yagle winner Memphis
Main event

Wasp Shaedys vs Drizzit
Drizzit capped early and shaedys went for the kill with a neut and some long range d-mobing he kept himself on top of the match. Winner Shaedys

Arablest Kanogi vs Inda
Both fits were very un-orthodox with kanogi sporting neuts and drainers and inda with a throw back to *** days fireing lasers off his arb. Kanogi pushed in early go the de-mob and once inda lost his cap he played cat and mouse as much as possible. But Kanogi finally got him down using just one auto cannon. Winner Kanogi

Baph Darth Vader vs Durrneki
Vader got held up on the death-star by some neutral rebels so he had to pull out of the tournament.
Kanogi stepped up to fight and with the surprise of his fit gone Durrneki kept range with a l-demob and forced his foe to overcome a long 200m in open terrain to get to him. Kanogi took to much damage and capped out before too long durrneki had him pinned down. Winner Durrneki

Thanks to all the fighters New and old.
Special grats to Memphis for his first pvp victory
Hope to see you all back on the sign in list for the 17th and 18th Hope to do some Mechs this time.
Thanks to Kazimir Casus for donating the prize of 10mill 3 mill to each of the assault winners and 1.5 mil and 500k to the 1st and 2nd place lights along with Assaults for all the light bot pilots and the winner took home a light e-war as well.

Any fraps?

After Action Review:

The good:
1. People came out even on short notice
2. Fights went smooth and the makeshift arena held lights and assaults nicely
3. Prizes and donations were made for the light bot pilots.

The bad:
1. More vegitation in the arena would have been nice. (Kanogi donated his cut to plant more)
2. Attendance of fighters. (Will give a bigger notice and possibly schedule some earlier fights for the AU tz)
3. To hard to fraps while being the announcer and boundry officials. FPS went to crap. (will ask for a person to fraps the fights or will use other in game items as boundry markers. Field cans maybe.)

Any thing you guys think could be improved on let me know.

good stuff khader! big_smile, glad to see you doing this.

62nd's damage control.

RIP PERPETUUM