Topic: Corp Market/Production

Some things I'd like to see:

1 ) A corp sell/buy order screen. That way, if I'm producing T2+ gear and bots for corp, my corpies only have to look at one screen to see everything that's available, instead of having to trawl through all the guns and all the armour sections to find out if there's any of it left.*

2 ) Production for corp that uses commodities directly from the corp hangar, and delivers the finished job directly to the corp hangar. That way we're not losing hundreds of U of refined minerals to AFK corpies

*Although secretly I'd prefer the abolition of the corp only sell/buy order. The current market is stagnant and overpriced, and there's very little competition. Already I've been forcing sell orders down just by pricing slightly over cost. If every order onto the market was open, there'd be far more competition, driving prices down and inevitably meaning more production, which means the miners and builders have to work harder and better, and putting bigger smiles on the PvPers faces.

Re: Corp Market/Production

Mr Starey wrote:

*Although secretly I'd prefer the abolition of the corp only sell/buy order. The current market is stagnant and overpriced, and there's very little competition. Already I've been forcing sell orders down just by pricing slightly over cost. If every order onto the market was open, there'd be far more competition, driving prices down and inevitably meaning more production, which means the miners and builders have to work harder and better, and putting bigger smiles on the PvPers faces.

^^ this the private market was brought in way to soon into the game. should have come in later on when the game was biger

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I totally agree about the corp market smile
At this stage of Perpetuum, I think the best is to aid an active open market as much as possible. Many items are over priced due to lack of competition, and many are, wich is even worse, not even to be found on the market what so ever. (not even at stupidly high prices)
One way to solve it, would perhaps be to increase the ammount of sell/buy orders you have/get with the skills.

I'm amazed that nobody has jumped in yet with the old argument about internal corp markets being implemented to simplify the trading between corp members and if there was no corp market the items being traded would just be traded with tradewindows.

I'm also amazed by how long sentences I can write. wink

Egil wrote:

I'm amazed that nobody has jumped in yet with the old argument about internal corp markets being implemented to simplify the trading between corp members and if there was no corp market the items being traded would just be traded with tradewindows.

I'm also amazed by how long sentences I can write. wink

Contract system > corp market.

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Mr Starey wrote:

1 ) A corp sell/buy order screen. That way, if I'm producing T2+ gear and bots for corp, my corpies only have to look at one screen to see everything that's available, instead of having to trawl through all the guns and all the armour sections to find out if there's any of it left.*

This one actually exists, I think. It's in a drop down box on the left of the market screen somewhere. Can't remember the label.

roBurky wrote:

This one actually exists, I think. It's in a drop down box on the left of the market screen somewhere. Can't remember the label.

D'oh!

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Mr Starey wrote:

^^ this the private market was brought in way to soon into the game. should have come in later on when the game was biger

and when will the game be bigger?

Wari wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Mr Starey wrote:

and when will the game be bigger?

How long is a piece of string?