Re: Multiboxing

Exhibit A:

Lupus Aurelius wrote:

Secundus: Despite the EULA policy of not discussing petitions and moderation on these forums, Ville made not only a public statement as to having submitted such, but also the details of that submission, including the names of the characters he was accusing of that activity.

Since such an accusation was made here in this thread, a public statement should be made here as to the results.  Not that I would expect Ville to man up and actually admit that he was wrong and falsely accused someone, so I ask the DEVs, since they know the answer, to give us a public statement in this thread.

*Opens Styx Diary, "Turns to Chapter 15: What to do when Evidence of Exploiting is presented"

Step 1.  Bump Old Threads defending the position of :Insert Random Exploited Mechanic Here:
Step 2.  Claim some old GM told them it was O.K.  Preferably one who is departed and can no long defend himself.
Step 3.  If Steps 1 and 2 put too much pressure on individual, Refer to Discreditting and down playing your accuser(Refer to Exhibit A[Above])
Step 4:  If general population still thinks the accuser is right play woah is me card: (Exhibit B[Below])

Exhibit B:

Lupus Aurelius wrote:

P.S. – Ever since Styx’s ban, there are many that have continued to accuse M2S of being cheaters/hackers/Eula violators.  Since Styx’s banning, M2S has been meticulous in making sure that no one in our corps does anything that can affect our membership again.  Twice we have paid the price for 1 person doing wrong, and none of us would allow that to happen again.  It was 8 months ago, we have worked hard to rebuild to the best of our ability, and I, for one, am tired of people blaming their own failures in pvp and tactics with lame excuses of “cheating”.

Step 5:  If still everyone thinks your full of crap... Well Then..  fuuu

Ah Lupus your Text book...  Thanks for the Saturday morning chuckle.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

102 (edited by Lupus Aurelius 2012-02-25 18:02:08)

Your first set of points have nothing to do with the statement you quote

Your second point has not data or facts to support your assertation.

Again:

Primus:  We are still waiting on the DEVs for a definitive stance and policy concerning the use of 3rd party software for multiboxing.  The majority, myself included, seem to favor that use of 3rd party software for multiboxing, and also “botting” things like mining and assignments, should be a banning offense and violation of the EULA.

Secundus: Despite the EULA policy of not discussing petitions and moderation on these forums, Ville made not only a public statement as to having submitted such, but also the details of that submission, including the names of the characters he was accusing of that activity.

Since such an accusation was made here in this thread, a public statement should be made here as to the results.  Not that I would expect Ville to man up and actually admit that he was wrong and falsely accused someone, so I ask the DEVs, since they know the answer, to give us a public statement in this thread.

In the gods we trust, all others bring data!

103 (edited by Ville 2012-02-25 18:17:53)

I havn't been proven yet that I was wrongly accusing someone.  In fact since your alliance bumped this thread from long ago AND went into smoke and mirrors mode only proves to me that your corp members are in fact running the program.

Because a normal person would laugh at the accusation roll and move along.  Seems a little fishy, I could ALMOST believe this if you were protecting a reputation for fair and balanced game play... but once again you ARE M2S, so I don't think your worried about that. lol

And glibly pass by that by having discussed you petition ( not to mention all the kb comments), you yourself have violated the EULA about discussing moderation on the forums.  Also, re-read the post if you read it at all, again your comments do not reflect what was said.  This is Q&A, not corp dialogues, data and facts are the elements of discussion here, not spin and smack.

Again:

Primus:  We are still waiting on the DEVs for a definitive stance and policy concerning the use of 3rd party software for multiboxing.  The majority, myself included, seem to favor that use of 3rd party software for multiboxing, and also “botting” things like mining and assignments, should be a banning offense and violation of the EULA.

In the gods we trust, all others bring data!

Yall need a room....

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Just for the sake of clarity, I was chatting to Obi on comms a while after this fight (He wasn't around for the fight) and we were reading the killboard comments about multiboxing. I asked what the rules were about multiboxing anyway, Obi found this thread, thought the answer was too vague and decided it should be clarified, hence the necro and subsequent badposting. I apologise sad

107 (edited by Teleguy 2012-02-25 19:15:11)

meh, nevermind, lol

Dazamin wrote:

Just for the sake of clarity, I was chatting to Obi on comms a while after this fight (He wasn't around for the fight) and we were reading the killboard comments about multiboxing. I asked what the rules were about multiboxing anyway, Obi found this thread, thought the answer was too vague and decided it should be clarified, hence the necro and subsequent badposting. I apologise sad

I prefer to open a can of worms with TNT the effect as seen is more entertaining....

Ville's posts either just show 100% desperation to to get people banned coz they have more accounts than him OR he trying his best to troll i give a troll score of 6/10... really ville you can do better than this man!

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Dazamin wrote:

I prefer to open a can of worms with TNT the effect as seen is more entertaining....

Ville's posts either just show 100% desperation to to get people banned coz they have more accounts than him OR he trying his best to troll i give a troll score of 6/10... really ville you can do better than this man!

WHOA WHOA WHOA, I am not trying to get a single person banned.  The LAST thing this freaking game needs is less people.  Like I said a couple pages back.  I JUST want clarity if its ok or not.

110 (edited by Dazamin 2012-02-26 01:18:33)

Ville wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Dazamin wrote:

WHOA WHOA WHOA, I am not trying to get a single person banned.  The LAST thing this freaking game needs is less people.  Like I said a couple pages back.  I JUST want clarity if its ok or not.

Would that be the post that was deleted where you accused someone of cheating and said you had evidence to prove this?

You also mentioned that you petitioned him, you get bonus points for then later trolling about me being involved in a petition against another player, who was in fact......................... banned for cheating \o/

Good gawd, im so bored and drunk, get *** on, or wait il take this to the killboard...

+1
-Confucius

Kaldenines wrote:

Good gawd, im so bored and drunk, get *** on, or wait il take this to the killboard...

Is drunken forumposting against the rules? I say we BAN HIM! tongue

Egil wrote:
Kaldenines wrote:

Is drunken forumposting against the rules? I say we BAN HIM! tongue

+1

Ville wrote:

And thats why i necro'd this thread....

Ville wrote:

Step 1.  Bump Old Threads defending the position of :Insert Random Exploited Mechanic Here:
Step 2.  Claim some old GM told them it was O.K.  Preferably one who is departed and can no long defend himself.

But it seems you cant make up your mind as to what you want to achieve in this thread.

@ gm's its probably best to seal this thread closed tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

115 (edited by Kaldenines 2012-02-26 12:29:52)

Wall this thread off!
Edit: Make it triple and don't leave any corners.

+1
-Confucius