1 (edited by Inda 2012-02-18 03:11:32)

Topic: Lemon idea, give it a chance

---------------------
OK Guys!

I need to do something,

I talked with Lemon about his idea and I am on that.
--------------------
But there is a problem he has chosen the wrong place,
So I need to ask to the Prepetuum Community let try this good idea somewhere else.
What we need, we need a place where he can try what he want, and let him to there as far as you see this is a good/real thing.

THE QUESTION:

Can we let 1 pvp area to peace? Thats what I ask to EVERYBODY in Perpetuum. Just dont use this place to kill noobs, just go there to challanging fights.
You cant mine and harvest in this sector and dont do this.
(can be more details after and later)

I think that is an Acceptable agreement.
After that I advice Koykili area/sector, I would like to ask 62nd he can accept?
If that area dont work we will try other.

How we will defense? Because we will have hopefully a serverwide collaboration and who will be there as veteran, will protect this area from who want to destroy it.
What we can lost? I think nothing, let them a try I think that is worht enough.

To Lemon:

If I dont see Lemon after this post as he would like to do something, I cant help him anymore but now I tried.
Lemon pls, write down the details because we need some information.
And we need to figures out how we can manage this.

About the idaea:

What he would like?
He wanted to see some and I also, more challanging fights what means if you see an enemy you wont come with your ultimate machine just with something weaker. I see there wont be REAL just sometimes will happen but hopefully more often than before.
WHY? Because challanging fight is where Perpetuum is awesome.

I would like to see the corps who can accept that:
(I will list them here)
-
-
-
-

Everybody feel free to share his idea, and why not or why yes.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Lemon idea, give it a chance

By the looks of it SI is now contested and not owned by any1 so maybe the blob of hokk would let lemon use that area to his project, or maybe HUN would let him use darmahol? Since ppl are giving away land in this post fuuu

Inda are you trolling us?  TBH whats killing this game is the fact your rolling in a force thats a fourth of General Chat population to try to kill 5 people.  But what ever makes you sleep at night and justifys bringing this massive *** group of nexus supported bots with logistic supports not only makes me lol to myself but kind of makes me feel honored!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Inda are you trolling us?  TBH whats killing this game is the fact your rolling in a force thats a fourth of General Chat population to try to kill 5 people.  But what ever makes you sleep at night and justifys bringing this massive *** group of nexus supported bots with logistic supports not only makes me lol to myself but kind of makes me feel honored!

Yes complaining about it on the forums will make it all better....

Good luck with that one.

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

As I said in an earlier post. Make a player based arena with our lovely new walls.
Players can go there and have a pre-organised match and fight it out.

Would be good fun to have 10 v 10 Lights or 20 v 20 all T1 fit or have a big free for all, last man standing.

Hmmmm, Dom or Kent. You have my permission to set up on both. Let me move my stuff out the way for you. In fact you can have my stuff.

This is a great idea. I see no problems with it. I look forward to having Pvp in those arenas.

Sparking to other games

Ville, did you really just post that???? Pmsl

0110011100001111001010001 wrote:
Ville wrote:

Yes complaining about it on the forums will make it all better....

Good luck with that one.

@ Binary, Seems to work for you all the time.
@ Ville, I feel ur pain man.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Ville, I think you know me enough I am not troll/trolling about these important things.
And I hope the rest of community also know me enough for that.
And I spend lots of hour to try help Lemon idea.

I wrote nearly all the details, at least the most importants, that is clear that is acceptable, and as I said to Lemon I am with him, as far as I can do something.

Rex Amelius thank you I will contact you.

And last not at least, our Force is the bigger, but we try to not depress the community, we dont going everyday to kill everybody, dont hunt you all. We cant lazy about, because if you will lazy you will lose people in squad and after you will be the smaller gang.

If we cant do an agreement that is fine I wont be surprised. But why not try it I dont see any problem about to try.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Inda, Rex is trolling you wink

Leave lemon alone!

I was simply planning on building a few different style arena's for players to hold a couple tournmanets and if they wanted to call people out for some epic battles.

There are a few spots where i scouted that are large enough to build one for lights/assaults but very few with a large enough area to build one for mechs.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Ville wrote:

BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG BAHAHAAHAHA MY SIDE HURTS... OH THE IRONY!!!!!!

Ville you have 150% no right to make that statement.... sorry dude but its the truth.... i still <3 tho smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

14 (edited by Rex Amelius 2012-02-18 13:06:08)

Jelan wrote:

Inda, Rex is trolling you wink

Being ridiculously sarcastic about my support for the idea, about my "authority" to give "permission", about moving and giving away my stuff ...yes.

But Inda, you're right.  I have no memory of you trolling these forums so forgive my slight on your thread. Still I think the idea is bad, in so many ways. And I have no faith in the original architect's ability to spearhead a project that would require such broad-based support from the community. Lemon is far to polarizing a figure.

So ummm prolly not good idea to contact me about locations

Sparking to other games

Ville wrote:

We had 12 bots, no combat heavies and there was a Outpost you wanted to take ............. I don't think our 'blob' is the problem here.

16 (edited by Inda 2012-02-18 13:23:03)

Rex Amelius thank you, that much better,
(and yes Jelan I figured out but as I said in clearly way and ASK 62nd, I expect real answers. I can figure out things, but you need to see, If I didnt write to "contact Rex Amelius" and he was said the truth I would hurt him.)

So here, seems like 62nd dont have place for that, no worry I understand, there last 2 options, find some other place to do this or try to let Lemon near Danarchov what he would like so I would like to ask STC they can find other place as home or no, I can understand if they dont want that.

My next advice Initia can we?

The real question is you can accept/egree this thread or not, as far as I know near everbody can accept. So I am optimistic.

Energy to Earth!

Why not use Hokk for tournaments? smile

You for sure can defend it against all "the bad guys" and yet rent terrain for those who want to organize some events. On any other non-defended island all your walls and decorations will blow up sooner or later (most likely sooner).

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

I think lemon and his lackeys planned to create a pvp zone for themselves by defending the arena's.  Not a bad plan to give targets a reason to come to your island, saves walking around lol

Oh and Dan, you and most of the other active war/62nd members were defending hokk until fairly recently yourselves as members of one of the hokk corps.  Why don't you rent out one of your many islands for this enterprise wink

Bottom line is Inda/Lemon have a good idea unfortunatly the player base that does support it can't convince their leadership to allow this "arena" to be built on their island. I purpose that we ask the devs to make Omega 2 just leave it blank on the inside and allow walls to be built. Have a Teleport in location that is buffed so you can see the "arena" the safe area and there in the safe area have 2 teleports in to the arena one on the south side and one on the north side. Once you teleport in same affects as a beta island. Just my 2Cents. Shouldn't be to much work to copy Omega 1 flatten out the ring road and allow walls to be planted clean out all of the things that are in it and give it some TPs in and out, then let lemon and inda do the work and every one else can enjoy it.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Player hosted tournaments would be cool. Speaking for myself, I wouldn't have an objection for one to be run on Hokk.

But, as to what people are talking about in this thread, building some kind of permanent arena is probably never going to happen because it would almost certainly be destroyed unless you have the means to defend it. As for reopening the Omega Island.......... I really dislike this idea, its completely at odds with the open world, sandbox, player driven gameplay.

I will build it, if players wish to grief the arena they can grief it.

It will take a mass of players to grief it and if that large of a number are against a place for calling players out on skill/play and host tournaments then so be it. It to me would appear that if they have to grief it its because they lack the necessary skills to run it.....

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Lemon wrote:

It will take a mass of players to grief it and if that large of a number are against a place for calling players out on skill/play and host tournaments then so be it. It to me would appear that if they have to grief it its because they lack the necessary skills to run it.....

I will grief it alone and I will be successful. smile

I would definitely support a Dev created arena environment. Having a place to go for ~good fights~ would only add to our sandbox. The rules of such an arena would need serious coniderstion and debate.

It would be difficult enough getting an arena from the Devs with a sense of a level playing field. Putting players in charge of creating that level playing field opens many addition controversial doors.

One interesting point above though is the Pvp environment created from defending the arenas and events themselves. So yes, build them. Maybe I play in it or maybe I'll cone try to burn them down.

And Inda, buddy, I DO NOT speak for 62nd or WAR in any capacity. None,  Zero,  Nada.  Not to say yes. Not to say no about building on Kent or Dom.

Sparking to other games

Lemon, ask the devs for a new TP from Hersh to the already made arena Gamma Island. your problem will be solved. since your a "sportscaster" it should be no problem.

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Jasdemi wrote:
Lemon wrote:

I will grief it alone and I will be successful. smile

Yeah anything on the regular Beta island would totally get griefed now that Plasma Bombs are cheaper than walls -