Re: What was Planned

You ever watch Michael Moore flicks Lemon?

Context. Get some.

Sweety

Sparking to other games

Looks like to me you get caught with your pants down a whole lot Lemon.  Not the mark of an elite player.

I have solo roamed A LOT and have very seldom get caught by large gangs.  Learn to play noob-slayer.

Secondly, by showing those screens you want us to believe that someone said "uh-oh, Lemon's out there solo, lets get a gang of 10 to kill him."  Rather, because you are yourself are not that smart a player (my assumption), you get caught with your pants down repeatedly by large gangs... at least that what it seems to me.

Thirdly, you were part of the biggest BLOB-party in history on this server and you were very proud of it.  In fact when you guys brought a gang 4x the size of m2s for an intrusion you were proudly quoting how you guys brought "90" guys.  You embraced blobhood.

Fourth, you kill noobs in game and troll noobs here on the forums.  Takes a real elite player to do that, ohh-yeah!  You did it before with FOOM and are doing it again now.

Lastly, I must admit you are very efficient at trolling and killing noobs.  Congratulations you have earned the prestigious title of [Lemon the Noob-Slayer!]

"...we will take undefended gammas and stations."  -Cassius of STC

Mongolia Jones wrote:

Looks like to me you get caught with your pants down a whole lot Lemon.  Not the mark of an elite player.

I have solo roamed A LOT and have very seldom get caught by large gangs.  Learn to play noob-slayer.

Secondly, by showing those screens you want us to believe that someone said "uh-oh, Lemon's out there solo, lets get a gang of 10 to kill him."  Rather, because you are yourself are not that smart a player (my assumption), you get caught with your pants down repeatedly by large gangs... at least that what it seems to me.

Thirdly, you were part of the biggest BLOB-party in history on this server and you were very proud of it.  In fact when you guys brought a gang 4x the size of m2s for an intrusion you were proudly quoting how you guys brought "90" guys.  You embraced blobhood.

Fourth, you kill noobs in game and troll noobs here on the forums.  Takes a real elite player to do that, ohh-yeah!  You did it before with FOOM and are doing it again now.

Lastly, I must admit you are very efficient at trolling and killing noobs.  Congratulations you have earned the prestigious title of [Lemon the Noob-Slayer!]

Oh Hai, im so glad you could join us.

1st SS or it didnt happen

2nd Yo i showed you screen shots of it happening.... Exibit B : http://s1022.photobucket.com/albums/af3 … Edited.png

Notice the refit and steady stream from the teleporter.

3rd Wrong Norhoop during the "nohope" or "1000 man blob" days is still to this day the record holder for "Blob" size. I was never was associated with nor a member of this alliance. However after M2S challenged the entire server and the server responded i was part of the server and see how you made that mistake.

4th Again you see things for there face value, open to interpreation and your imagination. We can see how wild it is ;D

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

1. I don't need to SS every other battle to concoct a story of the type of player I am.  We both have a reputation between enemies and friends, it would be interesting to see what they say about each of us.

2. Yo, hey, hai, I just got confirmation that in many of those screens you were with friends (Optikan, etc.).  That particular screen was from May 24th, 2011, you trying to sell that you were solo (arrow pointing to you with the word "blob" in screens) but you lie... tsk.. tsk...

Here was the involvement in that screen -> http://perp-kill.net/?m=related&id=13122 (it was an even fight, slick)

3. There was never a 1000 man blob.  But you were part of CIR, which was part of Novastrov alliance, which was nicknamed "Nova-Blob" by the whole server.  Also, once all m2s got DEV wiped (no equipment, back to t1 fits) and Styx was banned, m2s was regularly blobbed by t4-fit Nova-blob during intrusions.  This especially happened after Nova got it's a$$ handed to them after a 45 to 45 man fight despite you guys having t4 gear vs our t1 fits.

4. It's not me with the wild imagination. Noob-Slayer. tongue

"...we will take undefended gammas and stations."  -Cassius of STC

Ah this thread.......... I see Ego Lemon is here, quick someone kill him so we can have Emo Lemon back

Besides all the other comments.
I think a player made PVP arena would be a good idea. Have it stationed near a teleport eg: Haddonwol (example only) and make an arena for people to go have a challenge at in an enclosed place. Also nice and close to an Alpha TP for the newer players to go have a look at the battle while it rages.

So...when is Syndic coming back?

cool

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

Just to confirm Lemon has been helping out our PPAT recruits with some good advice. Thank you and good luck with your new plans.

RIP PERPETUUM

Just to confirm lemons ego killed him and he wasnt solo, I was on ts and supreme ghandi was there and more morte were on their way to help him in his valiant crusade

35 (edited by Annihilator 2012-02-17 13:05:31)

Jelan - yeah... and lemon  (4 mechs) and supreme ghandi (1 mech) was such a big threat to you, that you had to bring:

• 4 Symbionts,

• 1 Trojar mk2

• 1 Castel mk2

• 1 Tyrannos

• 1 Tyrannos mk2

• 1 Ictus

• 3 vagabonds

• 2 Kain

• 1 Cameleon

• 2 Artemis

• 1 Artemis Mk2

• 1 Zenith Mk2

• 1 Intakt Mk2

a total of 20 Robots to fight off an Artemis MK2, Zenith MK2, Riveler and Zenith + 1 Tyrannos

I mean, that must have been a grand scale battle that you can be proud off, because you didnt lose a single robot to that overwhelming force of Lemon!

Im pretty sure this will go down into the history of project Perpettuum as the "Grand Archievement of Hokkoblob vs. Lemon".

(Edit: and don't forget - it was so grand, that a few hours later the outposts Stability fell again 5%)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

36 (edited by roBurky 2012-02-17 13:34:55)

I'd like to add to M Piquet's comments that before I locked Danarchov to neutrals, I took the time to ask Lemon if he was now all moved out. He told me he was, and that all he had left in the outpost were a few modules "for hotswapping" that he wanted to remain there for the future.

Jeez, guys, it was a random roam, after getting bored of camping 62nd in an outpost, not some cta that the horn of gondor was blown to get lemon...

In the gods we trust, all others bring data!

What does it take to make you blow said horn?

;-)

[03:52:27] <Lemon> i still have 1 account in there dormante (not active) 
[03:52:44] <Lemon> i have assets in there for hot swaping modules

Little did i know that account had more on it than all 4 of the others i moved out.

Undefeated 2013
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

40 (edited by Lemon 2012-02-17 14:42:46)

Double Post* Delete

Undefeated 2013

Dont know the truth here , but looking at the posts, there seems to be so much misinformation, propaganda and truth spinning in this thread that it could belong to CD

Lemon wrote:

Here is link to the Concept for Arena 1 this is the lower half and will be mirrored. Very crude:

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af3 … ncept1.png

It will cost me roughly 200 million to construct so taking Donations and currently 40% through Self farming the cost.

Lemon. I will destroy this arena, even if it'll cost all my money. I'll destroy it!
(When you're all asleep of course)

Annihilator wrote:

Jelan - yeah... and lemon  (4 mechs) and supreme ghandi (1 mech) was such a big threat to you, that you had to bring:

• 4 Symbionts,

• 1 Trojar mk2

• 1 Castel mk2

• 1 Tyrannos

• 1 Tyrannos mk2

• 1 Ictus

• 3 vagabonds

• 2 Kain

• 1 Cameleon

• 2 Artemis

• 1 Artemis Mk2

• 1 Zenith Mk2

• 1 Intakt Mk2

a total of 20 Robots to fight off an Artemis MK2, Zenith MK2, Riveler and Zenith + 1 Tyrannos

I mean, that must have been a grand scale battle that you can be proud off, because you didnt lose a single robot to that overwhelming force of Lemon!

Im pretty sure this will go down into the history of project Perpettuum as the "Grand Archievement of Hokkoblob vs. Lemon".

(Edit: and don't forget - it was so grand, that a few hours later the outposts Stability fell again 5%)

Haha for someone with zero understanding of the situation you took some time to color our squad setup. GJ!

Also, ghandi helping lemon to take over dana... he should be ashamed of himself.

44 (edited by Khader Khan 2012-02-17 15:53:12)

Annihilator wrote:

• 4 Symbionts,

• 1 Trojar mk2

• 1 Castel mk2

• 1 Tyrannos

• 1 Tyrannos mk2

• 1 Ictus

• 3 vagabonds

• 2 Kain

• 1 Cameleon

• 2 Artemis

• 1 Artemis Mk2

• 1 Zenith Mk2

• 1 Intakt Mk2

Pretty colors anni!

But this is really becoming the main tactic of M2S and co. on Hokk... Engage enemy with a throw away or someone who can speed away after enemy flags then bring a force of 2-3 times the enemys size at them before flags drop.

Don't worry server 62nd and War fought odds like that for a long time now

BTW Lemon WB glad to see your ego didn't deflate. See you on the battle field soon^tm

EDIT

lupus wrote:

Jeez, guys, it was a random roam, after getting bored of camping 62nd in an outpost, not some cta that the horn of gondor was blown to get lemon...

See he even said he was bringing the above mentioned force to a corp with less that 10 RL people playing the game.
wink keep fooling yourselves, M2S ment something when Siddy was around. Still find it hard to believe that a person like siddy who logged in for an intrusion (old school intrusion) and single handly swung the tide of that intrusion by sacraficing himself and forcing the enemy fleet to over extend in to bad terrain would so easily be swept aside and kicked from a corp that he was a founding member of.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Khader, you could've just said "M2S are dishonourable blobbers!!!!" and saved me having to read all that sad

Maybe you should read your own sig khadar, just sayin'

Dazamin wrote:

Khader, you could've just said "M2S are dishonourable blobbers!!!!" and saved me having to read all that sad

Trust me, much better to be that than having to ask permission every time you want to undock a mech.

I am glad M2S is an actual corp again instead of the joke they were some months ago.

"Get my teeeeeee fourrrr speeeeddd nexusssssss!!!!!!!111111111111"

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

48 (edited by Siddy 2012-02-17 16:46:28)

ಠ_ಠ  M2S, what the actual f*** has become of you...

Siddy wrote:

ಠ_ಠ  M2S, what the actual f*** has become of you...

I'm also demanding zhe attention fuuu

Not for any particular reason though.

Lemon, just for your ego, I tell a true story from the alliance chat:

"Hey who wants to go to novastrov and look for a fight?"
"x"
"x"

"We might go there and kill lemon while he is trolling noobs!"
"x"
"x"
"x"
"x"
"x"
"x"
"x"
"x"
"x"
"x"
"x"
"x"

Don´t flatter yourself that we bring a 20 man gang on purpose, lemon, it´s just that everyone likes to be on a lemonade, even when the mails are broken...

The ones saying "impossible" shall not disturb the ones already doing it