1 (edited by Lemon 2012-02-15 23:53:46)

Topic: What was Planned

I had returned to PO in the idea of helping the game grow and getting back to having the challenging fun fights i used to enjoy so much when i first started.

The plan was this:
1st. Localize my assets to have a bank roll and hauler... (locked in dana...)
2nd. Construct 2 arenas 1 organic 1 artificial. (already built diagrams and scouted locations)
3rd. Set up weekly Tournaments
4th. Work with players under 2 months teaching pvp through light bot skrimishs daily  against peers
5th. Record and create PvP Tutorial w/ written guide

The goal of this was to set up a system to allow new players/corps to build up and gain experience to give them the preparation to push out on to beta on there own despite age and be succesfull and to give a place for the Veterans to compete among-st each other for bragging rights.

Why the STC siege?

Wen i first returned i admit i jumped the gun after not being responded to and opened fire on there miners due to there silence. After which i was contacted and spoke to a officer by the name of Roburkey and i apologized for agressing new players in such a fashion. After some talk we came to a agreement i would simply be moving away and not actively pursuing them but anyone after them and to contact me if a Vet is overly harassing them. I did not i still had 1 inactive account inside.

The following day upon setting up a trap for any Morte/62nd/ToG whoever Roam i was logging and semi-afk The same officer led a group of 20 STC to engage and destroy my memser. i reactivate my last account and ask to move him out and get a classical ego thrown at my face thus the siege on STC. You can ask a majority of there members who i simply warned and did not kill to stay near the top of there outpost as i cannon t blame there members for there CEO/Officers actions and it would be counter productive to over harass new players when i am trying to build things for them to stay.

With my recent loss to veterans seeking Kills (i use kills for a reason) and not good pvp fights. I leave you my list and goals i was attempting to achieve for the community as i no longer have the assets to do so.

This is not a i quite or a rage post simply a stating that the task i had undertaken for my self is simply to large for me to complete now and maybe some bodies of players not playing solo may be able to achieve this much easier.

My end goal was to bring back those great challenging fights and live beta that we all once knew as we all know a great challenging battle is much better than a stomping.

I had 2 corporations lined up to partake in my system and help get it rolling all within the new player criteria. Please contact me if you want there information and the information on the Arenas for construction if you wanting to try and get this rolling.

No this is not a I quite just i I cant do this on my own anymore...

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

2 (edited by Jelan 2012-02-15 23:59:58)

Re: What was Planned

lol

http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=237662

Good troll, you never wanted challanging fights in the past, you just blobbed the server pmsl

wait a sec.... you burned thru all your mechs already ??? man  that was fast. hmm

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Jelan wrote:

lol

http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=237662

Good troll, you never wanted challanging fights, you just blobbed the server pmsl

Oh silly jelan you want to troll how cute here is a response for you sweety pieeee

I log in to a special account that i happen to know of that has all the CIR assets over 3000 T4 fit mechs and 200 T4 HM's.... i then i happen to fit these assets to players who will just follow me in siegeing the entire server in to oblivion.

But we all know how productive that would be.

All my accounts are in eharm ;D

Undefeated 2013
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

save those for later on when the game gets bigger tongue oh the fun! yarr

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

adversity builds character lemon!

big_smile

Lemon is and will be always be remembered as a biggest walking bomb in the game.

Here is link to the Concept for Arena 1 this is the lower half and will be mirrored. Very crude:

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af3 … ncept1.png

It will cost me roughly 200 million to construct so taking Donations and currently 40% through Self farming the cost.

Undefeated 2013

Lemon wrote:

Here is link to the Concept for Arena 1 this is the lower half and will be mirrored. Very crude:

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af3 … ncept1.png

It will cost me roughly 200 million to construct so taking Donations and currently 40% through Self farming the cost.

dude thats alot of wall sections.....

11 (edited by Inda 2012-02-16 10:20:29)

I am with you Lemon as far that is will be a real thing.

I try to donate that idea.

(I thought an idae about something similar, I wanted to be an Island to "nearly fair fights", you nearly never will be in fari fight, but I wanted to decaler this island only can force max 5 robot gangs, so that will be a real advantage alone fighters and any who can also come 3-5 man in team. I wanted to this on Domhalarn seems like nobody really want that island. I asked that some people and they said you cant do this so I stopped. (Because I can understand I am nearly idiot big_smile about real things))

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Great initiative, and I wish you the best of luck making it happen smile
Would be fun to participate in some cool 1 vs 1 battles in the arena smile

This is gonna be hard for me........

No trolling is contained in the text below:

In your own words Lemon- "I had returned to PO in the idea of helping the game grow and getting back to having the challenging fun fights i used to enjoy so much when i first started." and "No this is not a I quite just i I cant do this on my own anymore..."

You say that you want to help the game.
You say that you want to stimulate fun fights.
You say you want help from other corps.

Why should anyone take any of this at face value?

You quit the game during the CIR exodus.
You have shown 0 public interest in the game since you left.
Your past actions (quitting the game) gives the indication that you don't care about the future of PO. You wouldn't have left if you were truley interested in the success of this game.

I have a very hard time thinking anything other then you got bored with Eve/SWTOR and have "settled" for coming back to PO. How long before you leave this time?

Please don't get me wrong- Personally I have ZERO issues with you and it is good to see you back in the game. Anytime someone subs to the game it benefits us all.

Once again--- No trolling from me just some honesty......

Inappropriate signature.

If, and it's a big "if", this is the truth, then sounds to me like your best option is to go back to the negotiating table.  TBH, knowing your history, I seriously doubt this.  However, like I said, maybe you should be talking to STC instead of using the forums.  You might also see if someone can mediate for you in this, a third party.

An offer of some mechs and equipment, these are relatively new guys to the game, their articles on Rock, Paper, Shotgun have been excellent and also promote the game, and adding some equipment to guys just getting started might smooth the way.

Trying to "buy" public sentiment in this issue is somewhat undignified, and is the perfect opportunity for many of us to troll.  I'm rather surprised I haven't yet.

In the gods we trust, all others bring data!

15 (edited by Andov 2012-02-16 20:10:47)

Hrm.

16 (edited by zwiss 2012-02-16 20:14:38)

My apologies for any misleading communication from StateCorp members. Roburky is very polite when dealing with people, but the truth is our policy has always been to shoot robots on beta. We want to PvP, and have no plan to make alliances.

Didn't you quit the game?

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

18 (edited by M Piquet 2012-02-16 23:10:38)

Okay, I'm gonna feed the troll before this gets out of hand.

1) Lemon was told repeatedly that we neither wanted, nor needed his "help". His self appointed role as Lord Protector of Newbs and Waifs came across to us as incredibly patronising. Yes, we're new to Perpetuum. That doesn't mean we're children.

2) We were the current owners of Danarchov when he logged back on. When we got to 50 stab he still had the ability to dock and undock as he pleased. If he really wanted to move, he could have. We wouldn't have stopped him. Instead he shoots up a mining group - 8 players - because no one would talk to him. Oh boo hoo. I think we quite fairly took this as a hostile act, and we set Danarchov entry access to friendlies only. Lemon was therefore locked out.

3) We scout a Troiar and Mesmer combo coming into Nova. The Mesmer logs off, the Troiar doesn't. Looks like a log on trap to us. Regardless, we see targets. Lemon holds back firing, telling us "DO NOT SHOOT ME! YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!". We shoot him, he shoots us. A couple of us die, one of his characters die. Oh wait, PvP just happened. Lemon says shooting newbies isn't fun. We say, we don't care if you're not having fun. We're not here for your enjoyment, we're here for ours.

Whatever your reasons for coming back to the game, your presumption was that we would just make way and let you do what you wanted because you're Lemon, Lord Protector and Most Awesome, completely forgetting that we might have a differing opinion. Don't *** and moan because things didn't turn out exactly as you planned, because you come across as immature; don't tell us that your plans would have improved the game, because you come across as arrogant.

Answer me this: if shooting new players isn't fun, then why did you start the whole thing off by shooting a group of new players - in mining bots, no less - and then decide that it was all our fault?

Statecorp are in this game for our own ends. We've had some help from the existing factions, and it's been appreciated, but we've never asked anyone for help, outwith general gameplay advice. The Hokkogang attack on Lemon the other night was as much of a surprise to us as it was to him. We're not after an alliance because we want to make our way on our own, and I refuse to let some arrogant powergamer slight our name because he's not getting everything his own way. The "ego" thrown in his face came when he spoke to me, because I don't suffer fools easily. He was told to speak to our CEO about a standings reset which, as far as I am aware, he has never done.

Last night I offered Lemon the opportunity to come to Danarchov, dock up and remove all his assets without hindrance. He didn't take it.

That's all I've got to say on the matter.

fuuu

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO POKI

*official mascot of NeX*

Lord Lemon, when coupled with a few humble minions create great things.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

M Piquet wrote:

*Blah Blah Blah*  The "ego" thrown in his face came when he spoke to me, because I don't suffer fools easily. He was told to speak to our CEO about a standings reset which, as far as I am aware, he has never done.

Last night I offered Lemon the opportunity to come to Danarchov, dock up and remove all his assets without hindrance. He didn't take it.

That's all I've got to say on the matter.

This thread wasn't for you. The one in corporate dialogues was the troll.

The statement of Ego was not directed to mine and your conversation but to that of others within your officer rankings.

You nor anyone from STC ever contacted me nor reached out to give me access to my assets.

Sweety, you want my elitist gamer *** dropped on you ill be glad to oblige.

Undefeated 2013

Lemon showing his true colours at last, welcome back buddy lol

23 (edited by Givitome Hardbaby 2012-02-17 00:21:20)

^^ quick turn from "I want to help the game to "Well actually I'm happy to threaten nubs cos I'm a no skill but played a long time, I hope they wipe their nether regions with you, you sir, are a bit of a one eyed bed snake

I like your attitude M Picqet, not that you care or need to care.

Sparking to other games

25 (edited by Lemon 2012-02-17 01:55:29)

Move to Corp Dialoguevb since this has become a troll-a-thon

Givitome Hardbaby wrote:

^^ quick turn from "I want to help the game to "Well actually I'm happy to threaten nubs cos I'm a no skill but played a long time, I hope they wipe their nether regions with you, you sir, are a bit of a one eyed bed snake

Ahh sorry, ill try and change my mentality to what is is we call "skill" now a days to kill me

62nd Before i left : http://s1022.photobucket.com/albums/af3 … on%20Blob/

M2S Upon Return : http://imageshack.us/f/832/perpetuum0029.png/

Note the 20 just  for me ^

Only ones to kill me with less than 10  since return.

ToG : http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=237351

Get at me Bra. I wonder if im such a no skill why veterans bring 20+ for little ol' me...

Undefeated 2013