Role Playing:    
Value:    
Fun:    
Community:    
Performance / Lag:    
Customer Service:    

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard

Re: mmorpg.com rating

Yarr I cant rate the game on mmorp, with reged account for quite some years...

Any workaround?

This is the xxx spot.

I went to mmorpg created an account clicked the rate button and was told i was not good enough on that site to have the privilege of submitting a rating. So i went to the forms and did my own rating/review. not sure it will help in any way.

CenDre wrote:

I went to mmorpg created an account clicked the rate button and was told i was not good enough on that site to have the privilege of submitting a rating. So i went to the forms and did my own rating/review. not sure it will help in any way.

It wont help. You have proven your inability to be helpful or intelligent.

You need a certain level of activity to be able to rate.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

The game has flaws but honestly I have never been happier with a game at launch. So i am going to give it a high rating.

"False friends are like our shadow, keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine, but leaving us the instant we cross into the shade."

Will def post high rating!

- M2S -

U betr run!

Added my vote this morning

Nice to see, and not at all surprising as the community here is very tight the game is getting very high user reviews. Absolutely expected this.

Atome wrote:

Added my vote this morning

Nice to see, and not at all surprising as the community here is very tight the game is getting very high user reviews. Absolutely expected this.

The current rating is a taaaaaad over the top smile
But I'm not complaining!

User Rating: 9.1
So far, so good.

Blackghost wrote:

User Rating: 9.1
So far, so good.

User Rating: 9.0

my fault neutral

Everyone loves a new game,  it seems that everytime I play a new game I think "wow this game is awesome"..  what determines if it IS actually a good game is if I still play after a few weeks.

So, Im going to reserve any voting or recommendations until at least the first month is out.  If I re-sub, then usually an mmo is worth voting for.

Since the dev studio is small I'm more interested in knowing how they will cope.  It may be good now with only 500 players, but what will it be like with 5000 players?  how quickly will the devs re-prioritise and deploy changes in the face of big problems.  What expansion plans do they have?..  there are just too many unknowns at this point.

37 (edited by Outlaw 2010-11-30 20:55:32)

Snowman wrote:

Everyone loves a new game,  it seems that everytime I play a new game I think "wow this game is awesome"..  what determines if it IS actually a good game is if I still play after a few weeks.

So, Im going to reserve any voting or recommendations until at least the first month is out.  If I re-sub, then usually an mmo is worth voting for.

Since the dev studio is small I'm more interested in knowing how they will cope.  It may be good now with only 500 players, but what will it be like with 5000 players?  how quickly will the devs re-prioritise and deploy changes in the face of big problems.  What expansion plans do they have?..  there are just too many unknowns at this point.

you want to have more criteria that some ppl had when give Nobel prize to obama

wait..what?  since when did obama binladen get the nobel prize? lol

Snowman wrote:

Everyone loves a new game,  it seems that everytime I play a new game I think "wow this game is awesome".....

heu, not always : WAR, MO, GT5,....

haters ganna hate
User Rating: 8.7 sad

You say that like a rating thats nearly a full point above every other game is bad.

I see that every other game on the top list is rising steadily because they want to catch up with Perpetuum, though big_smile

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki