Topic: How do you find out how many slots a bot has?

Turrets, Missiles, Industrial and Misc slots all 'share' the same mid slots. How do you find out how many of these mid slots a bot has? It doesn't seem to be listed.

F.ex, a Baphomet has 5 Turret, 1 Missile, 2 Industrial, and 4 Misc slots. But it doesn't list how many mid slots there are to share between these choices. Is the number of mid slots the highest of the 4? So the above Baphomet would have 5 mid slots (from the 5 Turret slots) to share?

A seperate but related question - how do you work out how many medium weapons a bot can equip? F.ex, a Prometheus has 4 Turret slots. 2 of these Turret slots can equip medium weapons, and all 4 can equip small weapons.

Is there any way to figure all of the above out before buying a bot?

Thanks. Sorry if the above is confusing, I couldn't think of a better way to word it.

Re: How do you find out how many slots a bot has?

hmm, i had to ask players in Corp chat, who had the bots i was interested in, and then make a note in my BIO->NOTES section.

<helping hands>

~M~

In the echelons of human history, legend spoke of the Messiah, who would lead the lost, from the darkness, into the light...

~Don't say you weren't warned~

Shouldn't this be filed under bugs/feature requests?

It would also be handy to have the slot info on the robopedia.

I have the same issue.

This is a known issue, moved to requests.