Topic: Missing static spawns - general whine and QQ

Like the title says, I really miss static spawns. The constant flow of npcs (if you were prepared). No worries that some light ew crap spawns and you'll have to spent another 1 min to check out what spawns this time or turn uber tanky mode because 8 tier4/3 heavy mechs spawned at once and they try to beat the *** out of you.
On top of that new AI makes npcs even more annoying. Yeah, I just wanted to post that QQ crap, I feel better now.
P.S. give us back static spawns ;]

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

Re: Missing static spawns - general whine and QQ

Yea...NEVER going to happen.

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

well, they are still static, as they are not moving...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Thats it dan say what you really think! get it all off ya chest. you will feel better! tongue
if you want static spawns use probes.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Only recently been getting into research, but noticed ton of spawns missing from around Tellisis terminal. But I sill see static spawns around Tellisis and other islands.

Can anyone explain why (or when) some spawns are simply gone?

Or just be good little trolls and do you thing

Sparking to other games

As far as I am concerned, spawns are better than ever, and the AI makes for a more interesting experience smile There are still "static" spawns that spawn the same bots over and over again, and harder dynamic ones that may kick your shiny robotic butt.
Its just a matter of choosing what you prefer and farm at that location, I dont get what's the problem, except the obvious abuse of annoying colors. wink fuuu:fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu:

REX - static spawns that are left, are mission-spawns. They do drop a certain item for a certain mission.

most static spawns got removed or relocated when the lvl2 and lvl3 mission got their revamp. Those left on Beta are also there for that purpose - and only a matter of time to get changed too wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear