Topic: Perpetuum newbie looking for a solid corp (CST)

I just stumbled across Perpetuum a couple days ago. It seemed like the first real sandbox to come along in quite some time so here I am.

I'm 26 and I've played UO, Shadowbane, Planetside, Darkfall, and Wow most extensively. I haven't played EVE enough to be ahead of the learning curve for Perpetuum.

Looking for Corp of any size who is willing to help recruits with questions while they get up to speed. I am an avid PvP gamer and am looking for a corp who does the same. I play about 15 hours per week right now, but it is likely to increase over the next couple weeks. Always willing to contribute to the cause of the group.

I'm happy to answer some questions from interested Corps. Let's kill ***

Re: Perpetuum newbie looking for a solid corp (CST)

Welcome to m2s

Incorporeal Beings is always looking for active and motivated players to join its cause. Feel free to drop me an in game message so we can talk about what you are looking to accomplish in Perpetuum and see if we can get you there.

4 (edited by Container 2010-12-09 13:01:06)

Dear Doane,

Battleaxe (AXE) welcomes you to join one of the most active and growing communities in Perpetuum.  See: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … ore-fully/

We are very new player friendly, PVP quite a bit, are active and have one of the most solid corporate organizations and infrastructure to support our members' activities.
Join the corp with strong foundations that will only continue to grow and bring you memorable moments and friendships in Perpetuum!

If you want to pvp, then try ECorp or Axe.

If you want to PvE, then try Ecorp or IRS.

If you want to multibox and talk about gangsters and epeen all day then try M2S or Joker.

<good luck>

~M~

In the echelons of human history, legend spoke of the Messiah, who would lead the lost, from the darkness, into the light...

~Don't say you weren't warned~

Messiyah wrote:

If you want to multibox and talk about gangsters and epeen all day then try M2S or Joker.

<good luck>

~M~

You owe me a new keyboard Mess, cause mine has tea sprayed all over it now. lol lol lol

Chief Ubenor wrote:
Messiyah wrote:

<good luck>

~M~

You owe me a new keyboard Mess, cause mine has tea sprayed all over it now. lol lol lol

lol

+1

~M~

In the echelons of human history, legend spoke of the Messiah, who would lead the lost, from the darkness, into the light...

Messiyah wrote:
Chief Ubenor wrote:
Messiyah wrote:

<good luck>

~M~

lol

+1

~M~

lol, i know, right?

+1

<something witty goes here>

~G~

If you still haven't found what you're looking for check us out at www.enclavecorp.net

The Enclave - No drama!  No prisoners!

GLiMPSE wrote:
Messiyah wrote:
Chief Ubenor wrote:

lol

+1

~M~

lol, i know, right?

+1

~G~

no, you fail..lol

<emulation>

~M~

11 (edited by Lightdrake 2010-12-18 01:53:28)

x

Messiyah wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:
Messiyah wrote:

lol

+1

~M~

lol, i know, right?

+1

~G~

no, you fail..lol

<emulation>

~M~

sup

<facebook friend me?>

~G~

If still looking for a solid mature corp, check out Enclave recruitment channel in game.