Topic: NIC balance

can we balance all the lost NIC from these walls that dont do what they were advertised to do ?

I would like all of the NIC returned from the recent wall testing that was done. I say testing because when the walls were deployed they were advertised as permanent features that we as players could purchase and deploy out to the terrain. Now they are not permanent or persistent as they will destroy themselves after a short period of time. I can assure you if the “Defensive Wall Unit” was released as not persistent then I would have not purchased a single one as there would be no point in deploying them. I have spent hours upon hours designing and deploying these items, hours that are now gone because of the changes made to make these items degrade.   

And I quote

Defensive walls===
The first herald of persistent player-built structures is here! Defensive wall units can be deployed from your cargo onto the ground (beta islands only), and with time they will grow into full-fledged sturdy walls, mainly used for territorial defense.

A special wall compiler module is also available, to speed up the relatively slow "natural" growth of walls - if you have the NIC to spend on the required charges. There are some special rules for building walls too: 1 wall unit can have up to 3 neighbouring walls (diagonal doesn't count), and an area of 21 by 21 tiles can only contain a maximum of 95 wall units. Ah, the mysteries of Hungarian maths. 

I ask and urge you to refund all purchases made for:

Defensive Wall Unit
Wall Compiler Charges
Standard wall compiler module

As it stands without refunding the NIC spent on these items you are essentially deleting my NIC from the game without me even having a choice about it.

If I had the choice to deploy walls knowing they would degrade overtime then I would not have anything to complain about. But you told me at the time of purchase [one week ago] these items would last FOREVER unless destroyed by another player.

I can deal with people shooting and bombing my walls that’s expected. I can deal with the change. I cannot deal with and will not deal with being misled and tricked by developers.

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Re: NIC balance

This is a troll, right?

ANOTHER THREAD?!gshks kfgsdfl

Devs, remove this mans forums access as he doesn't understand how to use it!

fuuu fuuu fuuu fuuu fuuu fuuu fuuu

I AM NOT A GM™

Please do not create duplicate topics.
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … oney-back/