Topic: Windows

Hi all.
Now we have proably the next picture: >>>>Screenshot<<<<
There is no free space. Also a lot of lags if you opened squad window.

I have a suggestion: >>>>Little work in paint editor<<<<

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Re: Windows

hmmm 2 issues i can see with that you have to have squad mates showing on landmarks & in pvp that will bean sorting thru them to see the enemy. i guess i could question the targeting computer tho... but we can remove that as is.

i do like what u have done with landmarks having a health bar tho smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

hmmm 2 issues i can see with that you have to have squad mates showing on landmarks & in pvp that will bean sorting thru them to see the enemy. i guess i could question the targeting computer tho... but we can remove that as is.

i do like what u have done with landmarks having a health bar tho smile

I think that sorting, filters and other options should tune your landmark window for any task (combat, logistics etc).

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Basically you want to remove targeting computer and landmark information (The two smallest windows in the game).
You also cheated and closed the cargo window and combat log.

Also, I don't like all the information being on the landmarks. It's an interesting idea but overall I would prefer to have a squad for my friends and landmarks for the enemies. It's not a terrible idea but I don't think it would work well for some people.

I AM NOT A GM™

I always +1 for minimizing number of windows
Also +1 for windows customization.