1 (edited by Tux 2012-01-31 03:49:37)

Topic: [Request] Remote Access

Could you add in the ability to remotely destroy items in our private storage ?

"I have just cans in some storage's and i am to lazy to go to the terminal and delete them."

But really it would be nice to have access remotely to our personal storage to organize and delete items.

Oh and add in a new skill for remote sell orders

k

Thx

.... yes i know this has been asked for in the past but hopefully if we keep asking we may get it ....

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Re: [Request] Remote Access

Oh yes!

+1

full remote access
+1

-1 who cares?..

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

I brought this up in the past...to no avail tho.

+1

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

+20(yes, I'm at least twentyfold more important than you all).

+1 for remote purchasing and selling by way of skill tree.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

With the possibility of being locked out of Outposts and still having stuff in there, there really need to be tools to remotely destroy and sell things while not being in the item location.

+1

The ones saying "impossible" shall not disturb the ones already doing it

I thought the point of the lockout mechanic was to stop you accessing things in there, making access an important concept.

Equally all the people asking for a bigger world so that trading becomes more viable will not be happy with the ability to sit at the centre of your empire and trade all over the world.

+0 as I am not massively bothered either way.

11 (edited by Tux 2012-02-03 22:03:18)

MrCeeJ wrote:

I thought the point of the lockout mechanic was to stop you accessing things in there, making access an important concept.

Equally all the people asking for a bigger world so that trading becomes more viable will not be happy with the ability to sit at the centre of your empire and trade all over the world.

+0 as I am not massively bothered either way.

I "think" most people would use this for deleting that pesky ark that they forgot to delete when they wne to over to Hershfield or Shin to buy another bot. OR OR maybe to delete some storage containers that are no longer used in a terminal that was once used to mine / farm out of.

and for your example this would benefit the corp that owned the beta terminal your talking about. For example if corp A owned a outpost and got removed but did not get all of their possessions out of that terminal before corp B locked them out corp A could remote sell any assets. this would benefit Corp B and their allies. Because Corp A would have to sell these items at "firesale" rates in order to complete their departure from that terminal (yes there is always the option for Corp A fight their way back in and haul it all out. 

The biggest benefit that this would have is for players that are in for example Telle buy an item in Shin and go pick it up at their convince. We can see all of the markets form any where already buying form any where is the next logical step in the market progression.

Heck make it a skill tied to range or faction and make people spend EP on it if necessary. I have no problem walking from one end of the world to another to pick up an Item but if it may or may not be there at the price im going there to buy it for by the time i get there i just wasted a bunch of time for nothing.

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

12 (edited by Lobo 2012-02-04 13:31:33)

Tux wrote:

Heck make it a skill tied to range or faction and make people spend EP on it if necessary. I have no problem walking from one end of the world to another to pick up an Item but if it may or may not be there at the price im going there to buy it for by the time i get there i just wasted a bunch of time for nothing.

Worst experiance ever..... Moving 2 lithus over to shinj to pick up minerals.... watching a TOG lithus train drive out of station as I get there and checking the market to see the minerals were gone sad

Don't know how hard it would be to code this but here is my idea for the levels of access control then have the selling and buying tied in to the sell order and buy order skills as they are.

Skill Remote Buying/ selling; SKILL LVL 1 or 2

LVL 1 = Same Island main terminal access (Meaning I can access from an outpost on that island)
LVL 2 = Remote access to All A1 terminals (cross islands)
LVL 3 = Remote access to same island A1 outposts
LVL 4 = Remote access to A2 terminals (cross islands)
LVL 5 = Remote access to all A1 outposts (cross island)
Lvl 6 = Same island B1 Main terminals (Meaning I can access from the outposts on that island)
Lvl 7 = Remote access to all B1 Main terminals
Lvl 8 = Remote access to same island B1 outposts
Lvl 9 = Remote access to all B1 outpost (cross island)
Lvl 10 = Remote access to B2 outposts (Cross islands)

Edit: Devs these extentions or the idea of letting us sell and buy from distant locations are a huge driving factor in stEVE's in game economy. So much so that people only play the game as trader/haulers checking the market, placing distant buy orders, creating a player made contract to have it moved across the universe, and selling it at a profit after paying for the transport. This could open the game up to the market manipulators and transport players.... In that other game just having the abality to see another regions market was a skill.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d