1 (edited by Gremrod 2012-01-29 20:11:39)

Topic: Pereptuum - Video tutorials

New Agent Creation - http://youtu.be/_nnJGjK1rYY

Basic Terrain UI - http://youtu.be/lLnyBPeAFJw

--more to come--

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Re: Pereptuum - Video tutorials

For some reason there is a large boarder around the video and it's not very easy to see what's happening. As for the content of the video it's great!

Well done and perhaps we'll see some more videos in the future. If you figure out a way to get a better resolution and remove the boarded from the video it was be a great improvement.

Alexander wrote:

For some reason there is a large boarder around the video and it's not very easy to see what's happening. As for the content of the video it's great!

Well done and perhaps we'll see some more videos in the future. If you figure out a way to get a better resolution and remove the boarded from the video it was be a great improvement.

Yeah going to play with it more this weekend. I was disappoint when I saw the final version and how small it was....

4 (edited by Dan 2012-01-22 01:36:06)

can you add subtitles to future vids?

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

Dan wrote:

can you add subtitles to future vids?

Yes, I will start looking at doing that. Going to take longer... wink

Bump added next tut video.

Really good UI video. I believe the basic layout of the UI has already changed but your explanation of each element and how to use it or what it does was brilliant. I really hope people benefit from watching these.

I AM NOT A GM™

Thank you to Gremrod to doing that videos!

I have one thing the 2nd video, dont have Perpetuum in the title pls add if you can.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Nice work Grem, keep it up! Definitely worth a sticky too smile

Inda wrote:

Thank you to Gremrod to doing that videos!

I have one thing the 2nd video, dont have Perpetuum in the title pls add if you can.

Fixed it. Thanks didn't even notice that.