Re: Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent

I can shoot at 2 targets at the same time.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Neoxx most dangerous? Coke just came out of my nose... ***!

"Froach? That is me and not me. I am the facade, the stone door standing guard before the inferno. I'm that which stands before wrath, my true self."

Froach wrote:

Well you're obviously high, so no wonder you are behaving the way you are.  Please post again when sober so no one gets confused about your adoration of me.

"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

i feel bad for Neoxx

this post reeks of 'i lack self-confidence and attention'.

aww...

<my mommy says i am the best..lol>

~M~

In the echelons of human history, legend spoke of the Messiah, who would lead the lost, from the darkness, into the light...

~Don't say you weren't warned~

Messiyah wrote:

i feel bad for Neoxx

aww...

~M~

I feel bad for you your parents, and IF somehow you manage ( doubt very much) your children

MadGelo wrote:
Messiyah wrote:

i feel bad for Neoxx

aww...

~M~

I feel bad for you your parents, and IF somehow you manage ( doubt very much) your children

its ok son

~M~

In the echelons of human history, legend spoke of the Messiah, who would lead the lost, from the darkness, into the light...

~Don't say you weren't warned~

Looks like I have a new fan.

I need a faster bot. So many arkhes slip through my web.

Neoxx wrote:
Froach wrote:

Well you're obviously high, so no wonder you are behaving the way you are.  Please post again when sober so no one gets confused about your adoration of me.

You misunderstand me sir, i was taking a drink and laughed so hard the beverage i was consuming shot out of my nose. I don't recommend clearing your nose this way, it's very messy.

"Froach? That is me and not me. I am the facade, the stone door standing guard before the inferno. I'm that which stands before wrath, my true self."

NEOXX!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_wW86Z4Eck&NR=1

For some scary reason at the end of the video he looks like one of the Devs from the Office photo.

Time to suppress that memory until it emerges violently and sparks another killing spree.

The Game

Ilol'd

Who was born a gecko, will never be an alligator.
M2S - Menace to Society fraggin since 2009

Froach wrote:

I prefer my coke to go IN my nose.. EYOOOOOO!

But yah Froach, Neoxx is like Heman riding a My Little Pony inside of Megatron.

He is not to be taken lightly, mostly because he is chunky.

The Arkhe is now DIAMONDS!

Looks like I may have some competition.

Actually... no.  It is cute that he's trying, but Texnik will still never amount to the greatness I have achieved.

if were going to talk about skilled players then we need to get a topic going for siddy and styx. if were talking about who can kill the most arkes well i had hopes on axe with how many thousand of arkes we spammed them with but fear not they cant even kill those...

Vesin wrote:

if were going to talk about skilled players then we need to get a topic going for siddy and styx. if were talking about who can kill the most arkes well i had hopes on axe with how many thousand of arkes we spammed them with but fear not they cant even kill those...

You critically hit Neoxx's pride for crushing < 9000 damage.

Last night i was trying to tag the hostiles like farming spawns to get a kill, it was rubbish i only got 4.   I think i need to start a whine thread about people locking before me and getting my kills!

Grats, just don't pull a FoE FE, I doubt anyone understands though, I'm cool like dat. cool

Hehlol wrote:

Grats, just don't pull a FoE FE, I doubt anyone understands though, I'm cool like dat. cool

Fraternal Order of Eagles? Friends of the Earth?  Friends or Enemies?  Final Ownage Elite?

Fallen Earth?  FirstEnergy Corp?  Iron?

I beg of you, please let me into your Cool Kids Club so I may also understand your wit and acronyms!

Jelan wrote:

Last night i was trying to tag the hostiles like farming spawns to get a kill, it was rubbish i only got 4.   I think i need to start a whine thread about people locking before me and getting my kills!

They should include this in the tutorial imo.

"How to lock and tag faster than everyone else".

Will help both early game and "late" lol.

Jelan wrote:

Bro

Last edited by Jelan (2010-12-06 11:55:39)

Damn Jelan... how did you mess up "Bro" so it needed to be edited?

.... damn...

I put brosef, but it sounded too needy

Neoxx wrote:
Hehlol wrote:

Fraternal Order of Eagles? Friends of the Earth?  Friends or Enemies?  Final Ownage Elite?

Fallen Earth?  FirstEnergy Corp?  Iron?

I beg of you, please let me into your Cool Kids Club so I may also understand your wit and acronyms!

Sorry, you gotta be a Cool Kid to join the Club!

In order to understand my wit and acronyms you must first be able to resist the temptations of epeen so that others may converse with you on an equal level as opposed to an imaginary pedestal you created for yourself through code.

Hehlol wrote:

Sorry, you gotta be a Cool Kid to join the Club!

In order to understand my wit and acronyms you must first be able to resist the temptations of epeen so that others may converse with you on an equal level as opposed to an imaginary pedestal you created for yourself through code.

So standing on this imaginary pedestal means I can levitate?  AWESOME!