Re: If network problems persist, contact GMs or DEVs!

Dalmont Delantee wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
Dalmont Delantee wrote:

I so think its some *** who is upset with the game.

No *** Sherlock; you learned me something today!

I'm not Sherlock, I haven't jumped off a building and survived tongue

Anyhow, I can only think of a couple of people that might be this butt hurt. Emo quit and the number of players went up so they got all upset that the game didn't die but green shoots happened when they went and now they want to stop that.

Be careful, my conspiracy theory got edited by Zoom smile

The ones saying "impossible" shall not disturb the ones already doing it

Cobalt wrote:
Dalmont Delantee wrote:

Anyhow, I can only think of a couple of people that might be this butt hurt. Emo quit and the number of players went up so they got all upset that the game didn't die but green shoots happened when they went and now they want to stop that.

Seriously MODs, moderate that because we all know where this gonna end...

Oh dear, speculation isn't allowed?

DEVs I hope you find a way to defect the attacks before too much damage is done to the player base.

Sid from mining wrote:
Dalmont Delantee wrote:
Cobalt wrote:

No *** Sherlock; you learned me something today!

I'm not Sherlock, I haven't jumped off a building and survived tongue

Be careful, my conspiracy theory got edited by Zoom smile

True! Did it involve Vensuians? tongue

Unsure why people would get upset over it...

Dalmont Delantee wrote:

Concepts like:

*Dont charge peoples without proofs (we all know who you were refering to, even if not named )

*You dont have a friggin clue of what is happening, i dont like assumptions popped out of someone arse in most cases.

*Principle of presumed innocent, not guilty.

*In most case those kind of behaviors are hurting peoples, and are made by kiddies that dont have lived many things. In some dark periods of our human history, those kinds of behavior led peoples to death. Is it clear enough now why it could upset peoples?

Seriously guys its serious matter about laws and possible punishments. Dont make poor assumptions because you think you know *** about the game and its players, because you obviously dont. I could be what your referring to, but its almost certainly not, so just dont do that thx.

Its pretty cute how loyal the masters dog still is but how do you know people arn't talking about m2s or others who have been hit with the nerf bat?

Get back in your basket, theres a good boy.

And if its M2S peoples are talking about, my points are still valid, "bad boy".

33 (edited by Dalmont Delantee 2012-01-22 16:09:36)

Cobalt wrote:
Dalmont Delantee wrote:

Concepts like:

*Dont charge peoples without proofs (we all know who you were refering to, even if not named )

*You dont have a friggin clue of what is happening, i dont like assumptions popped out of someone arse in most cases.

*In most case those kind of behaviors are hurting peoples, and are made by kiddies that dont have lived many things. In some dark periods of our human history, those kinds of behavior led peoples to death. Is it clear enough now why it could upset peoples?

Seriously guys its serious matter about laws and possible punishments. Dont make poor assumptions because you think you know *** about the game and its players, because you obviously dont. I could be what your referring to, but its almost certainly not, so just dont do that thx.

ROFL no charging there, just offering suggestions, points of discussion while waiting to play.

Yep, perfectly apt, points of discussion. No where has there been "this person did it". Same circumstantial evidence as sitting there and working out who could be upset with Perpetuum as I was doing. Hence no names mentioned...*shrugs*

Only in a court of law mate, this isn't a court of law, this isn't the police. I can say I think Sid did it and my thoughts and feelings actually mean bugger all in any legal discussion.

So we are now linking the discussion, without names, of people that may have reasons to have upset with a GAME is like the holocaust or political cleansing of Stalin etc? Damn, I'm sorry that I am that bad a person....Oh I'm in my mid 30's and have had a very full and varied life thank you (Oh and british as well so even know about the world a bit).

* Seriously guys its serious matter about laws and possible punishments. Dont make poor assumptions because you think you know *** about the game and its players, because you obviously dont. I could be what your referring to, but its almost certainly not, so just dont do that thx

Laws? True, whoever is doing this is breaking the law. And you know what, when you first look for a suspect you look for a reason, a motive you know. Then you work through those suspects to find the true person.

As for knowing about the game and people. Nope, I don't know everyone who plays, quite sure I wouldn't want to. I'm guessing you are in love with whoever the individual who you think I'm calling out is or you wouldn't be so defensive?

Oh and if you hadn't put a silly comment before I wouldn't be discussing this with any depth btw tongue

Makes me laugh how some cant get their head out of the "you versus me" basic way of thinking. Yeah i was talking about CIR, and Dalmont too (if hes honest enough he will confirm). But i was moreso talking about how peoples should shut up when they dont have a clue, and accusation can hurt peoples. Is it clear for you now?

I give you a life lesson for free, now back to your basement, think twice before you write....

36 (edited by Cobalt 2012-01-22 16:19:50)

Dalmont Delantee wrote:

ROFL no charging there, just offering suggestions, points of discussion while waiting to play.

OK my bad.

Yep, perfectly apt, points of discussion. No where has there been "this person did it". Same circumstantial evidence as sitting there and working out who could be upset with Perpetuum as I was doing. Hence no names mentioned...*shrugs*

Sure.

Only in a court of law mate, this isn't a court of law, this isn't the police. I can say I think Sid did it and my thoughts and feelings actually mean bugger all in any legal discussion.

So we are now linking the discussion, without names, of people that may have reasons to have upset with a GAME is like the holocaust or political cleansing of Stalin etc? Damn, I'm sorry that I am that bad a person....Oh I'm in my mid 30's and have had a very full and varied life thank you (Oh and british as well so even know about the world a bit).

I didnt named the holocaust or Stalin? So what?  You see how its difficult to have a constructive discussion when peoples are of bad faith wink

* Seriously guys its serious matter about laws and possible punishments. Dont make poor assumptions because you think you know *** about the game and its players, because you obviously dont. I could be what your referring to, but its almost certainly not, so just dont do that thx

Laws? True, whoever is doing this is breaking the law. And you know what, when you first look for a suspect you look for a reason, a motive you know. Then you work through those suspects to find the true person.

So, if i resume, its not the courts. Its not the police.... but you search suspects and motives. Contradictory isnt it?

As for knowing about the game and people. Nope, I don't know everyone who plays, quite sure I wouldn't want to. I'm guessing you are in love with whoever the individual who you think I'm calling out is or you wouldn't be so defensive?

Im in love with good way of behaving and thinking. And if your in your 30s and dont understand what i mean, you missed something.  As for the record, i dont give a fùck about "the master", never talked with him in TS, was at the far end of the alliance. OK?

Cobalt wrote:

Makes me laugh how some cant get their head out of the "you versus me" basic way of thinking. Yeah i was talking about CIR, and Dalmont too (if hes honest enough he will confirm). But i was moreso talking about how peoples should shut up when they dont have a clue, and accusation can hurt peoples. Is it clear for you now?

I give you a life lesson for free, now back to your basement, think twice before you write....

In previous posts I have mentioned CIR in posts, they did a lot of chest beating (thats showing off btw) and then tried to punish Perpetuum when got banned for breaking the rules and did some more chest beating before some left.

I have no you vs me, I have no feelings toward CIR other than the silly chest beating of their leader. I liked what I saw from a lot of the guys and should have loved one day to pvp against them.

You seem to think I have a personal dislike for someone when I mention potential suspects. I don't. You seem to put your own feeling on this.

As for basements, we don't have basements in the UK, they are called Cellars and you definitely don't live in them. (They would have usually been for coal for heating if they have them).

Cobalt wrote:
Dalmont Delantee wrote:

OK my bad.

Sure.

I didnt named the holocaust or Stalin? So what?  You see how its difficult to have a constructive discussion when peoples are of bad faith wink

So, if i resume, its not the courts. Its not the police.... but you search suspects and motives. Contradictory isnt it?

Im in love with good way of behaving and thinking. And if your in your 30s and dont understand what i mean, you missed something.  As for the record, i dont give a fùck about "the master", never talked with him in TS, was at the far end of the alliance. OK?

OK Maybe the in love thing was a bit too far, sorry tongue

As for the searching for suspects and motive, we'll all be doing that. Its not human nature to go "Oh ok, someones stopping perp from working, shame" rather we'll all go "OK whats happening, why is it happening, who's doing it, how can we stop it"

39 (edited by Cobalt 2012-01-22 16:30:06)

Yeah i know what is human nature Dalmont.  Just wished sometimes peoples action are not dominated by it.  Searching "who" is human nature. Starting to speak about it in forum is human nature. Just try to control your human nature when it does more bad than good thats all i was saying.

This topic has officially escalated into pointless accusations and insinuations.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us