1 (edited by Neoxx 2010-12-06 08:23:36)

Topic: How To: Most Dangerous Agent

Step 1:  Fit for maximum PEW PEW possible.  The more the better.  Fitting your last slot with an additional weapon is highly recommended.  Sensor amps are not needed.  You are going for pure pro fitting here, so do not punk out on anything.

Step 2:  Obtain a second account and open 2 clients.  Have both characters in the same terminal.  Beta outpost is preferred.

Step 3:  Pull the ammo and armor plate off of the arkhe on the second character, marvel at your ever growing pile of free sh*t, then undock.

Step 4:  Kill the arkhe with your PEW PEW.  Groan as your e-peen grows with every volley.

Step 5:  Sell the free bullets and buy preferred ammo.  You will get more NIC for the bullets than is needed to buy the ammo to kill the arkhe.  You will actually make a profit doing this, which is just a bonus above becoming awesome.

[Repeat steps 1-5 as necessary, or until you pass out from exhaustion or your fingers bleed.  No, f*ck it, even if your fingers are bleeding keep going.  Its worth it.]

Step 6:  Become immortalized in Prepetuum's history books.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Re: How To: Most Dangerous Agent

Don't worry guys it's working as intended. We can all be the most dangerous agent together!

So someone with better mouse, faster clicking skills and more time will be in top dangerous agents... whats wrong ? winkyarr

franko wrote:

So someone with better mouse, faster clicking skills and more time will be in top dangerous agents... whats wrong ? winkyarr

Who said anything was wrong?  I'm just being selfless here as its quite lonely at the top.

"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

So i need two accounts to compete sad

6 (edited by Crynth 2010-12-06 09:56:59)

Oh great and mighty Neoxx: you have not only demonstrated your sovereign PVP skills, but have opened up a path, that us lesser beings may become like you. You sacrificed your alt to do this for us, and so we are grateful. May we be in forever awe of your perpetual suicides.

You seem to have forgotten to take your Trollazilol, Crynth.  I will recommend a double dosage with a super saturated glass of Tang and see me in 24 hours to see if your condition has improved.

I asked my doctor about Trollazilol but it does not fit my diagnoses. Instead I've been taking Spamlessadax, but it seems I may need to up my dosage.

So thats what you did whole night you biatch? big_smile 45 kills, top agent, gratz!

Damn you beat me big_smile
I need to farm more yarr

Your argument is invalid

M2S - join us before we kick you out to the alpha terminal

Arkhe Slayers!

13 more kills in this roam.  First over 100.  F*ckin bow, b*tches.