1 (edited by Jelan 2011-12-29 00:58:08)

Topic: M2S - Its not how hard you can hit, but how hard a hit you can take!

Who are M2S?   The oldest corporation in Nia. 

M2S has a proud tradition of being the first pioneers to set foot on Nia.  We have also been responsible for discovering many other firsts during our time here.

If you are interested in playing outside of the blob with a corporation of friends that works together then we may be the choice for you, i think we may even have become a multi gaming community... almost lol

We are a beta island corp and have limited space for both Industrialists, PvPers and everything in between big_smile

Our modus operandi has changed many times since launch and we now operate differently once again.  We are proud of everything we are and if you are lucky enough to join our crew then you too will get the opportunity to earn that pride and the tag that goes with it

If you are interested then head over to our forum and drop an app in.

Re: M2S - Its not how hard you can hit, but how hard a hit you can take!

With the death of our beloved leader, Kim Jong-il, profound sorrow has stung the hearts of many.

Now that his guidance is lost, we must transition to a capitalist system of exchanging goods.  May the invisible hand deliver great pleasure to all it touches!

In honor of the glorious father of the People's Republic of Hokkogoros, we will, in the near future, be sacrificing many bots on the beta islands of our planet.  You too may join us in mourning the Shining Star of Paektu Mountain and following his immortal guiding rays.

+1
-Confucius

Kaldenines wrote:

Now that his guidance is lost, we must transition to a capitalist system of exchanging goods.  May the invisible hand deliver great pleasure to all it touches!

Welcome to the modern world!

I support this message & or service.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Contrary to recent posts from the resident schoolyard bullies we are active and recruiting wink

How'd Fridays meeting go?
Has Lupus calmed down now. I know he's not mad with everyone but he's sure not happy with M2S participation.. hmm

He's no longer acting CEO right? ;D

"but how are you can take"

LOL ROLF you guys sure know how to take it...for sure.

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

7 (edited by Lupus Aurelius 2011-12-31 20:43:44)

Alexander wrote:

Has Lupus calmed down now. I know he's not mad with everyone but he's sure not happy with M2S participation.. hmm

:::cackles maniacally:::

Free! Free, after 10000 years!
lol big_smile lol yarr cool

In the gods we trust, all others bring data!

Been a long time, good to see that M2S is still around, and Jelan as well!

I'm always around, like that bad smell when you live next to a pig farm.  Sometimes its there all the time, however if the wind is blowing the other way you forgot and open your windows and then BAM i'm back in your house ruining your dinner!

Oh and come and join us!   Lets kick some humility back into the arrogant bullies of Nia yikes

Lupus Aurelius wrote:
Alexander wrote:

:::cackles maniacally:::

Free! Free, after 10000 years!
lol big_smile lol yarr cool

Did you complete form 2743b Revision 3?

If not i'm afraid your soul, first born and organs after your death are still the property of the believed Republic of M2S

Cooler than Chaos by miles

ZMOG Coyote!

Arga i sent you a pm btw

Jelan wrote:

Cooler than Chaos by miles

In your dreams, or in your crazy mind lol

I see your PM and raise you a reply.

First ever Scarabs in Nia hit the road on Sat evening, dont miss out on being involved in the next first that M2S is involved with, sign up now!

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/55827/#p55827

Figured I would leave this here as you do talk about some of your corp's history. big_smile

Inappropriate signature.

M2S is still looking for budding entrepreneurs and pvpers with an overwhelming blood lust which we can help you focus! wink

Jelan wrote:

M2S is still looking for budding entrepreneurs and pvpers with an overwhelming blood lust which we can help you focus! wink

use the force.... come to the dark side & your training will be complete!

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I'm angry that we don't have enough epi spots for our blob... Oh wait that's the other alliance.  We have plenty, join us lol

awesome guys. Solid organization and very detail orientated.

Thanks Mara, my respect to you and yours as usual.  A pirates life it may be for you,but at least if it's a pirate you know where you stand... With Davy Jones lol

Its been two days since i posted here, we had some fun recently.  Join the Capitalist Pig Dog Peoples Republic of Hokkogaros tongue

Our last 7 days of PvP, its been a blast no matter what the doomsayers spout

Kills:
2 arkhe

8 waspish
3 troiar, 2 troiar mk2
3 castel
3 tyrranos, 1 tyrranos mk2
2 ictus, 1 ictus mk2
1 gropho, 1 gropho mk2

2 yagel
3 cameleon
4 arbalest, 1 arbalest mk2
7 kains
0 vagabond
2 mesmer

0 prometheus
0 intakt, 1 intakt mk2
3 baphomet
1 artemis
1 zenith
2 seth

1 sequer
5 termis
3 riveler
1 lithus

Losses:
1 cameleon
1 Kain mk2

25 (edited by Jelan 2012-01-20 17:05:42)

To clarify since we've been approached by members of Morte askng if we are recruiting Novablob members the following applies;

For those members of Norhoop Alliance that have approached M2S to see if they would be allowed to join us i'll make a sweeping statement that can be overruled at anytime by anyone in M2S.

If you have one of these corp tags below in your career history you can whistle dixie with your tackle blowing in the wind at the blue oyster bar if you think you'll have the honour of joining M2S;

RG
Chaos
CIR
Morte
Hydra
DEAPR
THS
RIDE
B-W
CNEX
RPz
-AoC-
-BoB-

This seems to be the only active corps left, i know at one point it was about 16 corps but these are the main antagonists.

If you dont have one of those in your career history then stick an app in or we'll see you on the battlefield