Topic: [REQUEST] Please don't clutter the new islands with NPCs

What new islands?  I am assuming there will be new islands added to the game.

It would be nice if large parts of these new islands would have v few NPCs.  Preferably the same parts where pvp activity would be likely to occur.  Its sad when NPCs turn out to be a bigger nuisance than enemy players.  Also there are parts of beta which currently feel like some kind of robot-zombie-apocalypse.
http://zombiesandtoys.blogspot.com/2010 … -only.html

While I think it would be a good idea to reduce the number of spawns on the current beta islands its not worth doing due to the risk of erosion by streams of carebear tears, so I wouldn't ask for that.

+1
-Confucius

Re: [REQUEST] Please don't clutter the new islands with NPCs

+1

as im for removing 99% of the static spawns and replacing them with roaming ones, and the need to mine them

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

+1 I cry every time I think about dodging spawns on Norhoop, Hokk or Dom to roam. The beacon mechanic is a good one and imo is a better way for people to NPC on beta (I guess adjustments would be needed to make it the primary NPCing method) Its good for PvPers, with fewer spawn to dodge, and good for PvEers who can choose a good spot to reduce their chance of being attacked.

More roaming spawns even if they just roam a SMALL area. More dynamic spawns! More PVE objectives.

Not only are there alot of spawns on those old beta ilands but spawns generaly on betas seems to have pretty ***  Ranks to now u find so much better spawns on alpha there is no point going to beta to farm them even shuld remove any thing below 3rd lvl even those shuld be rare!

It would be good if farming on betas became worth it again.

Shaedys wrote:

This, there is currently no reason to NPC on beta (except roams/observers) when there are tier4/tier5 spawns on alpha.

The ones saying "impossible" shall not disturb the ones already doing it

+1 as turning on your detector on Dom Hokk or Hoop in the NPC congested areas will give you a client side 1 sec lag spike as your landmark and radar must populate 30-40+ Npcs.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Shaedys wrote:

wait, didnt i read about someone complaining that placing multiple distress beacons (call them eggs) at once is bugged?

would someone do that on alpha for any particular reason?

i know farming egg npcs is not what you are reffering to, but i can imagine, that npcing on beta islands is "easier" do to their number and a certain game mechanic...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Sure becons are probably the only good farming u can do on beta but we arent talking abouth becons u most likely got from saps/alpha farming

talking abouth low lvl npcs crowding the beta islands and ofc the *** placement of their spawn location sins they mostly block entrances and exsits

more roaming npcs the better they are fun to kill & hunt down.... some more harder onse would be good as well tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

More roaming and harder dynamic please.

Harder faster Dynamics?