1 (edited by Grim Fate 2010-12-07 21:46:34)

Topic: Incorporeal Beings - WANTS YOU!!

To define a corporation in a few small descriptive paragraphs in a meager attempt at shameless advertising towards inquisitive agents while not appearing weak, pathetic, boring, timid, hopeless, unorganized, smelly, or arrogant (well maybe a little arrogance is a good thing...).

We are a corporation. We like to pride ourselves on the fact that there are not many corporations called Incorporeal Beings out there. If you find another Incorporeal Beings impostor, let us know so we can blast said impostor into oblivion. That however would probably not be necessary because the game simply doesn't allow duplicates!

This must be the carbon copy portion of the post where the corporation is described as pvp-oriented, interested in agents specializing in industrial/mining to spoon-feed all of the combat agents with delicious goodies. Goals starting off will small raids in islands then branching of into...blah blah blah. No, that line of bull**** will be avoided.

What we are:

A brand new corporation comprised of individuals from around the world who wish to enjoy ALL aspects of the Perpetuum Universe. Agents with the strong belief that if every corp member fully achieves their goals, then the entire corp benefits ten-fold.

What we do:

The world of Perpetuum is constantly changing and as such, our missions and activities will constantly be evolving to match these changes. The main mission statement of the corp will always be to have fun and be competitive in whatever goals we chose to pursue. PVP is certainly on the schedule and industry is certainly needed as you can't exactly PVP effectively with a squad of decked out Arkhe Mk2s. I mean you CAN but it would be the saddest thing in existence next to Mortal Online.

Who we want:

Players who want to BELONG to a corporation and enjoy the game more for having joined.
Players who want to explore all aspects of the game.
Players who will listen and comply for the better of the corp.
Players who have a level of maturity about them and are 18+
Players who have a sense of humor and know how to laugh.

Experienced sandbox or mmo players are more than welcome. We are also new player friendly.

What we have:

Teamspeak 3 (voice chat communications)
Own website / forum
Pie (and yes it is delicious!!)

Please contact Grim Fate or Goddleyeke in game through a private conversation or by mail in order to conduct a brief interview about why Incorporeal Beings is for you. You may also apply by viewing the Incorporeal Beings profile sheet and clicking apply while in a terminal. If you apply this way we will still interview you prior to acceptance.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Grim Fate
                                     CEO and Founder of Incorporeal Beings

Re: Incorporeal Beings - WANTS YOU!!

These guys are already better than Axe, sign up!

Well thank you Jelan. I appreciate the <3. Although, I'm somewhat educated in the ways of the world and it just appears to me that you are more motivated in degrading Axe as opposed to promoting the addition of new members to my corp.

Anyways we are now up to approximately 10 members after a day and a half of recruiting. New applicants are welcome! Contact me in game for more info please.

It was a free bump coz I liked the name, derogatory axe comments were just an added bonus

Added bonus noted. Carry on sir. Smartly. wink